A.F.M.'10 Official CB7TUNER invite!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
    well... i am rallying some TN ppl in for the meet this year... mostly just my friends from back home !!!

cant wait ... this time no drinking for me ... and I will be attending the late night races !!!
    ^oh shit son!!! im down!

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
      so good news i talked it out with some of the NE guys and so far so good( just waiting for deff answers on two.... add+ Oneoffaccord, 1badacc, Chrisisiced, cp[mike] reppin NY
      added

Originally posted by *JDM_CB7* View Post
      ^oh shit son!!! im down!
      lmao oh man, you two will be going crazy

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

bad news.... - chrisisiced cant make it hopefully Mike is still down

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

bad news.... - chrisisiced cant make it hopefully Mike is still down
          aw what happened with him???

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

hmm, sp mapquest is tell me Total Travel Estimate: 20 hours 13 minutes / 1273.89 miles (from North jersey)

SO u NJ/NY guys gonna meet up and drive down together or wat? and u guys stop for a nite? or ya drive straight thru? fill me in! this will be my first AFM and first Accord Meet!

-LoS
            " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Kinda liking that "Closest to Stock" category! hahahaha. as of now my girl is almost a virgin, she just got a Intake and a Grape Fruit launcher Muffler.. hmm

-LoS
              " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by LoS HimSelF View Post
                hmm, sp mapquest is tell me Total Travel Estimate: 20 hours 13 minutes / 1273.89 miles (from North jersey)

SO u NJ/NY guys gonna meet up and drive down together or wat? and u guys stop for a nite? or ya drive straight thru? fill me in! this will be my first AFM and first Accord Meet!

-LoS

we usually meet up in South Jersey and head out from there... straight drive with stops for gas and usually a stop for food in the AM when we get into Carolina's.... we usually get to our destinations by the evening

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

we usually meet up in South Jersey and head out from there... straight drive with stops for gas and usually a stop for food in the AM when we get into Carolina's.... we usually get to our destinations by the evening
                  sounds good, i am down, coffee, redbulls, ciggs, 5 hour energy drinks and food of course! i'll be fine!

when u guys leaving? wed or thur?

-LoS

Comment

sounds good, i am down, coffee, redbulls, ciggs, 5 hour energy drinks and food of course! i'll be fine!

-LoS
                    Last year we left Thursday at midnight so more Friday morning. We stop to go to the waffle house cuz you know we don't have that kind of food up here. Bro, last year, I pounded down redbulls and 5 hour drinks. I didn't sleep since Wednesday so I was running on fumes. We met up with maple in south carolina and met up with 1badacc in GA I believe. Once we were all together, the NE crew smashed the I95 all the way down to florida!!!! Our trip was like 22 hours cuz we ate and bathroom breaks. Since there were women with us and they like using the bańos. I garuntee if you roll with us your going to have a good time goig down there and while there.

I'm sleeping b4 we leave so I can be a bit more alert. I don't want to trash another legend lip.
                    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My coupe!!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

so good news i talked it out with some of the NE guys and so far so good( just waiting for deff answers on two.... add+ Oneoffaccord, 1badacc, Chrisisiced, cp[mike] reppin NY
                      Ray, you never asked me if I was going......... I'm hurt bro!!!!!

I'm going but that's not the point!

On another note, can someone teach me how to fist pump!!!????? Just in case.....
                      Last edited by Daheavyking; 09-06-2010, 09:32 PM.
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post

I'm sleeping b4 we leave so I can be a bit more alert. I don't want to trash another legend lip.
                        lmao remember, you swerve away from tires on the road

On another note, can someone teach me how to fist pump!!!????? Just in case.....
                        never did try it while in JY lol

Comment

here you go buddy
                          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

haha^^^

Ray, you never asked me if I was going......... I'm hurt bro!!!!!

I'm going but that's not the point!

Bro you know we in there.... no need to ask or mention your on the list aint you?

but to be formal (so we can fist pump in unity) Oneoffaccord, 1badacc, cp[mike], daheavyking, jackfrostwhite, icedplaya123, & dont forget CB7Chingy will be in the building

Maybe excaliber02

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

-LoS
                              idk yet ill be making a thread about it in the NE Regional and we will figure out all the details....where we are meeting, stoping, leaving, eating etc..

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

i am pretty much down!!

only problem..... Got room for all my hair gel and DJ equipment, but how am i gonna get my Tanning bed in or on CB?? maybe yakima bike(tan) rack?? hmmmm

help me out Jersey members!?!?!?

-LoS

Comment

Working...
                                X