No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't posted in here for a while so... I was too poor to buy a JDM Personal box for non-smokers so I settled for this:

CB7Tuner stickers are in the mail!
    Last edited by Mike1357; 10-02-2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

nice!

Comment

cool that your getting work done man. i can make or extend the aux harness for your lights of you want to also. gotta be careful without one because your whole harness could catch fire. happened to a buddy of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          cool that your getting work done man. i can make or extend the aux harness for your lights of you want to also. gotta be careful without one because your whole harness could catch fire. happened to a buddy of mine.
          Thanks. I'll have to see about taking you up on that offer.

Comment

Was in the junkyard looking for parts for my friends DA and stumbled upon this. I had found another one but the door hinge was broken. Had to look thru 8 Accords to find a Jeco door with a spring though. Got it for $5.

I had broken my clock a long time ago and never replaced it.

Accord clocks are really difficult to get out of the dash...

All done.

Oh and I finally put my glove box back in the car. I've had it out since I changed my blower motor since my hinges were bent and I lost one of the screws. Now all I have to do is get the carpet back in the car!
            Last edited by Mike1357; 10-22-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Hey hey mike! Haha!

Nice cb man. Envy the lip and hids. Damn your cb is so clean!

Comment

Thanks. I don't get many 'clean' comments.

Without the carpet it feels awkward driving the car around but hopefully I'll get that taken care of before the year is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  Thanks. I don't get many 'clean' comments.

Without the carpet it feels awkward driving the car around but hopefully I'll get that taken care of before the year is out.
                  Yeah i remember when mine was out... So much road noise haha! Also i took out the 2 little traps on the floor, so i could see the road .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                    That's how I feel driving the Civic.

Comment

It's literally a pain not having the carpet and it looks and feels dirty, especially when I drive without shoes.

Listening to the road noise makes me wanna install some dynamat before putting the carpet back in for a quieter ride.

Comment

It's been a good day. Got the carpet steam cleaned today and what a difference. I will install it either today or tomorrow.
                        Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Notes:
                          *driving without seats sucks
                          *my seats suck
                          *gas stations suck because they won't give me change for a dollar so I can use the vacuum... to suck...
                          *the LED tubes work amazingly as work lights (I did this all at night)
                          *you never realize how much you love a dead pedal until you don't have one

Going to put the stickers on tomorrow. Might get some cloth seats from a yard for Christmas.
                          Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Thats why i want neon again, lol. IDK about undercar but inside the car, lol. It CAN be done tastefully.

Looks good. Seats are definitely beat but the rest looks good.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

nice clean carpet

if you dont use the second cb sticker i'll buy it from you

need pics with the Led tubes

PSN: DJ-dlatino
                              My ride
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Thats why i want neon again, lol. IDK about undercar but inside the car, lol. It CAN be done tastefully.

Looks good. Seats are definitely beat but the rest looks good.
                                Thanks for the compliment. I have the same view as far as interior lighting, although I am contemplating an LED underbody kit sometime after I get a lip kit. Underbody led's are nice but if you can see them from any side of the car it's cheesy.
                                Originally posted by dlatino View Post
                                nice clean carpet

if you dont use the second cb sticker i'll buy it from you

need pics with the Led tubes
                                It took me 2 months to finally get it cleaned but now that it's back in, it's like driving a different car.

If I sold you the sticker I'd have to really overcharge you.
                                Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X