Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 LX Sedan with Carbon Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 LX Sedan with Carbon Trunk

Alright, so I got this trunk off of Craigslist, along with these tailights. From rumors I've heard that both this trunk and these tails are supposedly "rare". I love how it looks so I'm going post it here to show it off, especially since I got a LOT of requests to post it. But, if have any info on these items please post it! This is the only image I have of it I'm willing to upload. And I'm sorry about the horrid paint job on the bodykit, it's still being worked on...

Last edited by militiamaiden; 12-02-2013, 09:18 PM.

Also, is the fitment of the trunk in this photo normal for a carbon trunk? I can't seem to get it any further down towards the tails, and it does leak. The the tail with the key access doesn't seem to fit flush as you can somewhat see, though it's on there with all the bolts it needs.

Comment

did u use the star key and move the latch loop onthe body?if not start there.

my new turbo build

Comment

The tail lights u can get off ebay with an unlimited supply, they are readily available and not very "rare". As for the trunk, it looks to be the 2 piece one. Should say ViS, Seibon, Advan, etc of the brand on it. They again are available on those websites, but cost about $600 new. If you find a one piece CF1 Trunk, those are rare. Only 15 were made and I believe 2 got destroyed in accidents, so 13 are left. To align the trunk u have to use the star socket to move the latching part ON the body.
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
          The tail lights u can get off ebay with an unlimited supply, they are readily available and not very "rare". As for the trunk, it looks to be the 2 piece one. Should say ViS, Seibon, Advan, etc of the brand on it. They again are available on those websites, but cost about $600 new. If you find a one piece CF1 Trunk, those are rare. Only 15 were made and I believe 2 got destroyed in accidents, so 13 are left. To align the trunk u have to use the star socket to move the latching part ON the body.
          Couldn't find a name on it anywhere, but I'll keep a look out. And yes it's a 2-piece, but I suppose that answers my question. I'll keep digging about the tails, I've heard a number of things about them and I checked ebay I only found one set, but then again that was quite awhile ago. And alright, I'll try adjusting that area a little better with the star socket

Comment

Wtf kinda rear bumper is that
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

That is the Xenon aggresive rear.
              Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-03-2013, 05:48 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                That is the Xenon aggresive rear.
                Yes! And I happen to like it very much, even though it gets critiqued a lot. I don't think it matters as long as I like it, I am the one driving it afterall....

Comment

Originally posted by militiamaiden View Post
                  Yes! And I happen to like it very much, even though it gets critiqued a lot. I don't think it matters as long as I like it, I am the one driving it afterall....
                  Yup. Your ride, your choice. Dont let haters and shit talkers change what you like.

Comment

what kind of exhaust is that? the silencer looks like the one i have
                    RIP '91 LX.

Comment

Rip that hideous rear aggressive bumper off god help this kid .....that's the worst rear bumper ever made

And if ur looking for cf I'm the only cb7 member I know of besides the guy from Malaysia that makes cf parts

Facebook me
                      http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                      For sale thread
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                      Willing to buy/trade thread
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Originally posted by militiamaiden View Post

Originally posted by 93a-lude View Post
                        Rip that hideous rear aggressive bumper off god help this kid .....that's the worst rear bumper ever made
                        fuck yourself.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by 93a-lude View Post
                          Didn't your mom ever teach you if you can't anything nice, don't say anything at all, lol.

To the op. I had to bend the trunk hinges to make my sedan trunk fit my coupe.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

also, OP, do you still have your trunk springs installed? the CF trunk (obviously) has less mass than the stock truck, particularly if your stock one had a wing on it, and the trunk springs push up with so much force that it can cause fitment issues.

[ninja edit]
                            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 01-09-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

You mean less mass, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Working...
                              X