Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

p14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p14?

So i just came across a p14 ecu at the jy, i really wanted the p12 but that wasnt avail. Should i use the p14 in my f22? any gains or losses? Thanks guys.

I think the P14 is for the H23 which is a 2.3 liter twin cam. buy it, resell it and use that money to locate a p12. I don't think you would want to risk running a stock ecu for another engine on yours.

Comment

You CAN use it... but there will be no gains to be had. You'll likely lose power. I don't think it would do any damage, but even then, I couldn't say for sure.

The fact that the H23 is a twin-cam engine doesn't mean anything to the ECU, but the displacement, higher compression, and cam profile certainly do.

If you don't already have the H23 intake manifold, go back and grab that.

Comment

It will probably run it, but i'd say it would run richer aswell. As said if you have a f22a1/4 sell it to get a p12.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

thanks guys. ill sell it. its hard to find a p12, let alone anything for my cb7 where i live. The JY over here is wack, very small.

Comment

Originally posted by iiball3 View Post
            thanks guys. ill sell it. its hard to find a p12, let alone anything for my cb7 where i live. The JY over here is wack, very small.
            becarfull u can blow up ur engine real fast it will make a difference but is not good at the end

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by F22 BEASTING View Post
              becarfull u can blow up ur engine real fast it will make a difference but is not good at the end
              Do you have any idea at all what you're saying?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                IIRC he hurt his car running a P14.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Ah, ok. In that case, quoting the reply that says "I'll sell the P14 and get a P12" with that bit of advice was a bit confusing... A P12 will not harm an F22A1.

Comment

Ah, ok. In that case, quoting the reply that says "I'll sell the P14 and get a P12" with that bit of advice was a bit confusing... A P12 will not harm an F22A1.
                    And he has bad English.
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                      And he has bad English.
                      I'm telling ya like i told him his post remind me of yota.

OP best bet is to find a better jy (Easier said than done) and get your self the p12 or all of the important parts off a f22a6 including a pt6 either way good luck to ya the nearest big honda jy is 2+hrs away for me so it's difficult finding parts sometimes.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

yeah,i knw what im saying. sorry deev my english is fucked up

Comment

It's not your English... it's the fact that you quoted a post saying he's selling the P14 and installing a P12. It sounds like you're telling him he'll blow up his engine with a P12.

Comment

It's not your English... it's the fact that you quoted a post saying he's selling the P14 and installing a P12. It sounds like you're telling him he'll blow up his engine with a P12.
                            ohhh no with the p14 u can do some damage to the car the p12 is a good ecu for a lil performance

Comment

Working...
                            X