Google Cardboard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Cardboard.

Has anyone tried it? I picked up a cheap Chinese knockoff version on ebay. Just got it in the mail today. I get a bit of double vision, and the quality is pretty lame... but it's still really cool! I took a photosphere of my living room a few weeks ago, and now I can look around the room as it was at that time. Aside from the double vision, it's awesome.
    Well worth the $4 I spent on the thing! I might actually shell out the $15 or so for the real deal (or $25+ for a non-cardboard, non-Google version.)

cant you make one at home?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Yeah, but it needs special lenses. They can be bought for $1 or so on eBay, but the cheap kits are only like $4. It's worth it to pay, I feel. $15 for the authentic one is a bit much, but if it lines up better, that too could be worth it.
      I haven't tried games or video yet. I don't think games will work on my iPhone though. Android only, due to the magnetic "button".

Comment

Working...
      X