Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new hot wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new hot wheels

so i was out last night it was friday so i went to dinner with a friend (Girlfriend now) and she wanted to buy some stuff we did that and after i took us to walmart to get some bleach for my diy grille project. then we looked at the toys.

and i almost got this lego thing but it was like 12 bucks. idk when the price of legos went up but its pretty rediculous.

anyway we started looking at the hot wheels that had just been put up. so i say "I wonder if they have any hondas.. probly not." we ended up destroying the display but we put it back together haha. i found theese and was suprised at the detail put into them. so idk thought i would share

s2000

Civic SI

Datsun bluebird

Acura NSX

she ended up getting like 12 haha
    Last edited by Quashish; 12-30-2012, 08:32 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Nice. If only they were life size...

Comment

I wish they made them look stock...

Comment

yah the s2000 is close. the SI is riced though. and i didnt know the NSX had a chrome interior haha

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

I like the Datsun best.

I was never into collecting Hot Wheels, but I do have a decent collection of 1:18 scale Bburago models.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            I like the Datsun best.
            me too actually

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

haha i got some too, but im keeping them in the package and lol at the picture of the civic on the box...

Last edited by AmznAzn; 01-28-2012, 02:54 PM.

^MRT^

Comment

That Datsun in sex.

NSX roof scoop is HUGE!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

If I ever stat buying Hot Wheels, I'm going to get two of each. One set to play with, and one set to leave in the package.

That's how my firend's dad used to buy Hess trucks for him every Christmas. One to play with, and one to collect, as they tend to be valuable in time.

Comment

Originally posted by AmznAzn View Post
                    haha i got some too, but im keeping them in the package[/IMG]
                    haha cool i have a coustom cougar hot wheel still in package from like 2001 but its only worth like $2 now.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    If I ever stat buying Hot Wheels, I'm going to get two of each. One set to play with, and one set to leave in the package.

That's how my firend's dad used to buy Hess trucks for him every Christmas. One to play with, and one to collect, as they tend to be valuable in time.
                    thats a good idea

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Has anyone bought one of the accord inspire 89-90 1:43 scale high story model cars they have on ebay? I was thinking of getting one to see how much detail it has. They are 54 dollars though.

Comment

haha gotta old school skyline

Comment

i just saw these at walmart to !!
                          Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Hahaha that nsx has a chrome party hat!!

The start of something good

Comment

Originally posted by Hondaman1990 View Post
                              Hahaha that nsx has a chrome party hat!!
                              Looks more like a pizza delivery sign.

Comment

Working...
                              X