Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Comment

Remington 870! Its already got me negative rep on here....I fucking hate people sometimes. But anyways I just bought a 90 EX coupe with the bottlecaps on it. I am going to put those on and see if those look better than the bronze rims. Ill get some pics up as soon as I do all dizz. Me and B need to take pics at the lake as soon as we get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
        Remington 870! Its already got me negative rep on here....I fucking hate people sometimes. But anyways I just bought a 90 EX coupe with the bottlecaps on it. I am going to put those on and see if those look better than the bronze rims. Ill get some pics up as soon as I do all dizz. Me and B need to take pics at the lake as soon as we get a chance.
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

I got some new pics on the way from the mountains!

Comment

about damn time!!
            You also need to update the 1st post, you gots a Delta cam now! lol
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Nice wagon. I like it

94 Accord Wagon EX-R/H22A 5 speed
              91 Accord Wagon EX-R/ F22A6 5 speed
              93 Accord Wagon EX/ F22A4
              91 Accord Sedan EX/ F22A4 5 speed
              94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1 5 speed
              94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1

Comment

Comment

Country boy wagon dun right.

Comment

Hell yea and got the country girl to go with it.

I need to get the tape measure out and start measuring the height from the ground at the jack points because my ass end is sagging a little bit. But it probably doesnt help that I have a crap load of tools back there.

Comment

are those springs made for wagon?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

nice photos homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                          are those springs made for wagon?
                          I dont think they are. When I pulled them off my smurf wagon they had some kind of spacer but I couldnt ever get the spacer to go back on my current wagon so I said fuck it. I might end up stuffing one of those rubber spacers in there to jack it up a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                            I dont think they are. When I pulled them off my smurf wagon they had some kind of spacer but I couldnt ever get the spacer to go back on my current wagon so I said fuck it. I might end up stuffing one of those rubber spacers in there to jack it up a little bit.
                            cuz when I had coil overs in my CB9. the rears were set all the way up. & it was still low as hell

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

In case people didnt know, I wrecked her January 21st of 2010. I got some pics for that.

I am sooooo pissed. Notice that 90-91 Bumper on there? Fuck yea that stupid fucker that did the body work was told by me 3 times NOT to get that bumper. Whats on there when I get that? That ugly piece of crap (no offense to you 90-91 guys, the actual bumper looks like hell) has places in it where it was painted over. Not to mention it hang 1cm past the fender making it look like even more shit. And the headlights look really dumb on it. Oooooooh I am furious.

BUT HEY! At least I have her back in my possesion! Ill take some more detailed pics when I get some day light.

Comment

I like this wag alot. Sucks about the new bumper, you kno those dust bunnies(Body Guys) are only worried about the quick fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X