No announcement yet.

Slick_Nine : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I looked at your ride, I can't believe I never posted in your MR thread. Shhhh, don't tell any one, but this is one of my favorite coupes to look at. It's so subtle and simple. I dig that. Keep taking good care of it.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Car is looking good mang.

Damn these wheels look so hard refinished!! Make me want them now.lol

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
        I love watching this car...i kinda get a mad max/ transporter vibe from it and the exhaust looks amazing, very subtle
        Thanks! I love the transporter vibe lol. Wish I could take this car and drive it around in Europe on an overcast day.

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
        Wow .. talk about "Slick" .. that's the nicest coupe I've ever seen!
        What rear lip is that (I think I read CD5?) and do tellll .. what muffler is that? Please!
        What a beauty!
        Thanks dude, and there are plenty of coupes on here that I think look better than mine.

It is a cd5 rear lip, but I no longer have it on. That muffler tip is made by Racing Industries. I'm not sure if they still have it, but on their website I have seen one that looks very similar.

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
        As much as I looked at your ride, I can't believe I never posted in your MR thread. Shhhh, don't tell any one, but this is one of my favorite coupes to look at. It's so subtle and simple. I dig that. Keep taking good care of it.
        Thanks, and your secret is safe with me.

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
        Car is looking good mang.

Damn these wheels look so hard refinished!! Make me want them now.lol

Thanks bro, you SHOULD get those wheels.

I know I have seen those on craigslist, and thought about actually buying them with my tax return just to have two sets, but I need to be more responsible about spending money on my car this year.
        ]

Comment

Please take it as flattery if my coupe resembles anything like yours in the near future.

Comment

Looking good!!! Working in mine as we speak to look as good

Comment

How are the Megans? How do they ride IYHO?
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                How are the Megans? How do they ride IYHO?
                The Megans are stiff, but that's because I have them almost set to 0 (0-32). I'm afraid that if I have them set at soft at that low a ride height I'll bottom out. Ride comfort also depends on the road, you will feel EVERY bump. Also, it makes any girl that rides in it have to go to the bathroom, usually after bars so you'll have to remind them to go before you leave.

Oh and just so you know, they wont go super low unless you take out the collars in the back, and also take out the collars and droop the springs in the front. It probably is unsafe, but I just daily this thing and it never gets driven hard.

All in all, I am happy with these except that they wont go low enough from the get-go. The car did see track time before it was slammed, and my friend said it handled great with minimal understeer. The catch? It's an auto stock f22 so it doesn't have enough power to push itself off the track.
                Last edited by Slick_Nine; 04-11-2011, 02:43 PM.
                ]

Comment

liking your style with the cb. the jy lip is a plus also.
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I love the way your car is set up style wise....everything just flows so well; Great job, keep it up!!!
                    South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Update: CD5 Skirts and Bra

Hey guys and gals, been out of the picture for a while, but here is a small update on the car. I washed the car today so I thought I'd show some pics!

Today I purchased a Hood bra off Shinobi! Thanks bro and it was nice meeting you! I also took a page out of P5ylance's MR thread and replicated the method he used to install his CD5 skirts. I think they came out great although I hit some road kill and it messed up the mudflap so I am going to have to redo it when I make time.

Anyway here are some pics, enjoy!

How the CD5 skirts fit:

Hood Bra:

I need to put my exhaust tip back on

Lost a VR cap!

Well thanks for looking!
                      ]

Comment

Love the meshies. The front and rear lip as well as the sides all go great with the color. Those cd5 mudflaps are perfect. Great pics, great set up!!!

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

your car looks great! I'm so glad you found my info useful! I think that's the easiest way to do it, did you manage to make your slits well? those CD mudflaps sure do finish off the install well too

jealous of your stance :3 hope you don't mind when i say I look to your car to get inspiration for how I want my car to look. It's just so sleek!

have you thought about the CD rear mudflaps? I took some off at the junkyard and tried em out on the CB bumper, and it looks as though they'll fit like a charm. I'm waiting on garage space and time so i can jack up my rear end and remove my rear lip and replace the CB flaps with the CD rear flaps. They're much more low profile, and would definitely help finish off the flow from the legend lip to the side skirts and finally to the rear, since they look more like spats (Infiniti G35 coupe-ish). IMO, with the CD flaps, the need for a rear lip is no more, since it flows much more smoother into our bumpers than the CB ones.
                          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

CD5 side skirts look awesome. So subtle that I wouldn't have noticed unless I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              CD5 side skirts look awesome. So subtle that I wouldn't have noticed unless I was told.
                              even better when those back fins on the CD skirts catch sunlight and cast a shadow on itself, they look pretty damn aggressive and help give the belly a little more detail, as opposed to the stock skirts which are on the slim side
                              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Its simple but clean. Nothing too fancy just tasteful mods. I love this car. Keep up the good work man

Btw How much did you purchase those wheels for ? Thanks
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4

Comment

Working...
                                X