Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you watched this yet? Much love to the CB for sure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of you watched this yet? Much love to the CB for sure!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-07-2019, 01:12 AM.
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

He kinda glossed right over the CB. I was disappointed.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yep, can only listen to this guy hollar so much. Never made it past 60 seconds....

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        He kinda glossed right over the CB. I was disappointed.
        Early on, I liked that the CB was the “ignored accord”. It made it special. Everyone wanted Civics, and the CB offered hidden potential! But now, it really does get glossed over. There was no R model. There was no V6. And folks making videos today are too young to even remember the CB when it was new or nearly-new! It was approaching beater status even when cb7tuner started.

Comment

At least that means they'll always be cheap!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Good ones will hold some value once they become scarce enough. Supply and demand. If the demand of a handful of enthusiasts exceeds the supply of worthwhile CBs, the few remaining worthwhile cars will be worth the most serious enthusiasts will pay.
            Poor examples will eventually find their way to the crusher.

Comment

have you seen the video where the two guys burnt down a pretty clean cb7?
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

No, but I remember seeing an old video on YT from a farm in I think Canada that was known for buying beaters and... beating on them. They put something like laundry soap in place of oil, and the F22 took forever to die.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                X