No announcement yet.

F22Chris : 1991 GMC Sonoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve replaced the radiator, hoses, and thermostat. Driver wheel seal got loose & bored out the rotor loosing a lot of the grease. Caused the bearings to go bad. Didn’t damage the spindle. Replaced rotor with new bearings. I didn’t document anything because it’s just basic maintenance, and nobody cares to see that. I’ll update this thread again when something worth posting happens - Like the SBC/T5 that’s going in it.

Comment

How is the swap coming along? I was on Fleebay last night putting together an "affordable" rebuild kit for a 5.3 and so far it has gone up to about $800 assuming the bore on the cylinders is usable and dont have to bore out . Havent even gotten into the small stuff like WP or gaskets/seals.I have to save up now to get something going as the 4.8 on the truck is making a ticking noise and found shavings on oil. This year i actually got around to have the fence in the house repaired, got some dudes out back working on it as we speak; will set me back 3k once its said and done but will get HOA off my back.
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
      X