Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DrummerSteve7 : H23 Boost Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DN Performance makes it, buying from extremepsi.com
    I love them, shipping is always quick and never have any issues.
    same one on ebay for 100 bucks, but I hate ebay performance parts.Linkfor Manifold

I was going to get an external wastegate manifold, but whenever I run a dsm setup then I will be only using small amounts of boost, so I stuck with the dsm.

Plus I can drill the wholes for this manifold without complaining. If I were to spend a grand I would be changing turbos as well!

and D - (oneklean91) hey bro, do you know what bolts to get, can I use the original mounting, I would think not since they seem longer.lemme know
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

hey man you have the factory bolt from the dsm manifold? you know the ones that bolt the manifold to the turbo the really long ones) if so you gonna have to get new shorter ones im not really sure what the size is ill check tommorow for you.
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

ya that is what I thought, looking at the manifold.
        but it is pretty kick ass. it is a pretty penny but I think well worth it!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

aww yeah man they look awesome just make sure you wipe it off when you get done installing it. thats how i messed mine all up i had grease all over it and i started it up kinda made it look like a$$ but im thinking about going to the stock manifold and just getting one of them chrome heat shields like this

oh yeah and your buying from extreme psi!!! man there great!! thats were im buying all my dsm stuff from now
          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

yah def extremepsi.com
            I dont think I have found better customer service in the car world.
            and they are on our coast, quick shipping!

do you have an external wastegate?

I am also ordering some other sweet goodies...but are undisclosed for now. hehehe!
            wil suit the rest of this build well!
            Last edited by drummersteve7; 10-29-2009, 09:37 PM.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

lemme show you why I love extremepsi.com!!!
              Scheduled Delivery Date: 11/02/2009
              ordered on Friday delivery on Monday! Fuck yeah!

now I just gotta get my ectune to work so I can tune my car,
              if that does not happen then I need to go back in with crome!
              stupid ostrich issues. wanna use ectune, 3 step antilag damnit!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

extreme psi is the best man!!!!
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

yah and now I really cant wait. cause I should have that stuff in for Imports vs. Domestics...

not sure if I am gunna run my car at the track, but I am def taking it out to play!

wish I would have my strut bar and traction bar, but it is ok!
                  about a month for that stuff to come in!

shitty note: having a problem with my ostrich 2.0 right now,
                  it will not detect it no matter what software (crome,ectune) I use.
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

aww man you going to import vs domestic? im def going i think im driving my eclipse though aww man its gonna be great hopefully it doesnt rain
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                      aww man you going to import vs domestic? im def going i think im driving my eclipse though aww man its gonna be great hopefully it doesnt rain
                      yah Im going but not gunna race. too much money for not enough races...
                      maybe next summer we can put together a meet at MIR, just a test n tune day!

get some of those crazy bwi drivers on a track!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Fucking a i am going to try like hell to make it for import vs dmestic my stepbro is probly raceing His mustang now it is done hope i can make it i really wanna c and ride in this car

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
                        96 lexus sc300 DD
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

aight joe, here is some shit for you and all the other tuners watching this thread:

Extremepsi order in today:

opened it up to this:

turbo:

o2 housing megan racing:

DNP Turbo Maniflold to hold Big 16G (after modification to fit H23 Head)

dry run shots: still need to put gaskets together:

wow I love it, I am in love and having the time of my life!!!
                          I will have it all put back together for tomorrow!!!

sweetness!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

looking good. Im jelous. I really need to pick up another cb.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                            New people click here

Comment

went for a 10 min drive...

really need to tune now. I need to order a demon to get it done.
                              might be another month to have funds for that to come in.

anyways nice little ride felt good, did not really get on it much tho.
                              what I thought was transmission problems must have been the old wastegate hitting the clutch slave cylinder. shifts perfect now!

DN Performance has my vote for now, header is turning gold,
                              Is that what happens when you dont cheap out and buy good stuff, haha!?

the difference is night and day with a short ride.
                              before hand and afterwards (might just let it sit to get color):

after:

I am sure it is going to come in darker too making me very very happy!!!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

wow nice manifold bro, how much did it cost you?

is the h23 still stock?

Comment

Working...
                                X