Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need h22a4 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need h22a4 help

i need to know how to use my h22a4 obd2 injectors for my swap
    i think its something like cutting little tabs to make it obd1 and remove a box? but i have no idea

you could just buy OBD1 injectors and save yourself the trouble
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

^X2 the little box at the back passenger side corner of your engine bay is what controls your injectors and is is my easier to come across different injectors instead of "customizing" yours and replacing that box with a new one.

Comment

thanks for your oppinion but that does me no good
        i have like no money and already have the obd2 injectors

Comment

try selling them.

Comment

you guys are giving me no help at all...

Comment

Originally posted by AndoCommando View Post
              you guys are giving me no help at all...
              Dig up some wiring diagrams, and see what has to be connected to what. Other than trying that, i think your on your own.
              Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

common seriously?
                i know you have to cut some sort of tab to make it fit the obd1 f22 harrness and you also need to delete the little box thing
                i kinda have an idea but i would like a little help before i go and start hacking anything up

Comment

common seriously?
                  i know you have to cut some sort of tab to make it fit the obd1 f22 harrness and you also need to delete the little box thing
                  i kinda have an idea but i would like a little help before i go and start hacking anything up
                  Well ya never know, maybe your the first one to do it, or everyone is too lazy to check the site atm. Try googling it lol
                  Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

i need to know how to use my h22a4 obd2 injectors for my swap
                    i think its something like cutting little tabs to make it obd1 and remove a box? but i have no idea
                    solder on the OBD2 pig tails onto the harness. then take the injector resistor box by the divers side fender, CUT it off & toss it. then take those 5 wires on the cars harness & connect them all together. thats how Im running OBD2 injectors on mine

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                    X