f22a in a cd7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a in a cd7?

hey guys i got a question i posted it up on cd5tuner but i still haven't received an answer so hope some1 here can help...

im looking @ a cd7 shell i still have my f22a1 that i would like to throw in there for the mean time; i would like to know what engine harness do i use? cd harness or the f22a1 harness?? thanks in advance...
    2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
    Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
    1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
    H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

what year is the cd7

Comment

95 which makes it a obd1 but idk if the pins line up.
      Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
      H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

you 5th gen one. just modify the plugs that you need to modify. & reuse the 5th gen dizzy

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          you 5th gen one. just modify the plugs that you need to modify. & reuse the 5th gen dizzy
          damn idk if it brings it i'll find out 2mo, but is there a difference between auto & 5spd harness? i knw for the 90 accord cause of the sports switch.

Comment

I'm quite sure that the engine and chassis harness would be diff. for auto vs. manual. General rule of thumb, never expect to use a diff. model/yr/trim/trans engine harness, use the orig. on w/e motor is going in there. It's not all across the board, but the best way is to use the orig. engine harness and add or delete what you need.

Comment

Working...
            X