Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Soon to be H swapped Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Soon to be H swapped Cb7

I bought the car on friday ago for $325. only thing wrong with it was the trany. i have An h22 coming tomorrow. so this weekend i gutted the inside and pulled the f22 out. here are some pics.

as soon as i bought it

new rims

the broken tranny.

Lots of potential there.. GL with your swap etc. Keep us updated

Comment

Wow the tranny really is broken but very nice find for that amount of money and good luck with it

Comment

Thanks and my brother has n h swapped cb7 also. thats kinda how i got into the cb7 world.

this is his
        90 2 dr 5 speed h22, lsd, omni coilovers.

Comment

nice what suspension does the red accord have in the last pic ????

Comment

thats an awsome find and its clean keep posting uppdates on your progress are you putting a jdm h motor in?

Comment

Omni coilovers and prograseve sway bars. yall might know him from before he had a green 92 4 door aka beerman987

Comment

Originally posted by Krowned King View Post
                thats an awsome find and its clean keep posting uppdates on your progress are you putting a jdm h motor in?
                willl do and yes they both are h22a"s

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...85#post1508885

that was my frist cb.

this red one is more of a race car than a street car. geting caged. all guted. hdac 1 class road race car.

The Race Car

Comment

for some reason I have started to like those old school 5 stars that your CB is rocking...I guess it just takes me back to my youth!!!!

Comment

Yea I really like the h22 I'm going to order one next month and do the swap during winter because I'm not driving it during winter

Comment

i just bought a h22a and trany and exaust and megan racing header, spidles, cv axles and alot more parts to do a complete h swap all for about $400

Comment

good progress, we called those wheels" hammers" back in the day.
                          Budget Street is offline working in the shop

drop the mouse and pick up a wrench

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Good for you. You don't even know how to spell VTEC.

Comment

Good luck with it man!!!!!!
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Thanks ill keep yall posted.. so i let my brother put my new tranny in his car so he can race it today.i was going to let him use it entill he gets his lsd back from the shop and good thing i let him put it in.. because come to find out the tranny ended up being broke.. so i called the guy who i bought it from and we talked and we came to a concluion... he gave me $70 dollers back.( i bought all the parts from the guy who bought beerman987 green cb7 about 3 years. i talk to my brother (beerman987) and he said he only payed $30 bucks for that trany 3 and half years ago.. now i need to ether find a new tranny. betweem the both of us we have 3 none working trannys. we cant combine all 3 becasuse the def. is broke in all 3..fml

Comment

Working...
                              X