Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lifetime front end alignment from Firestone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my lifetime alignment from firestone for $115. unlimited lifetime 4wheel alignment as long as you own the car.

i align my car atleast once a month. i just go there for alignments and thats it. it pays for itself after a couple times. the catch is that you need to take it to a corporate firestone not private owned.

Comment

Its definitely worth it. As long as there is a tech that knows what he/she is doing. I drive over an hour to go to the firestone that Oneoffaccord works at. He does all four wheels and puts my settings wherever i want!

Comment

do u guys know if u can go to more than one firestone location when u buy the lifetime alignment?

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
        My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
        Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
          I guess if you get 2 you get your moneys worth, 3 you come out ahead.

Questions...is this a toe only correction "alignment" or a full on camber/caster/toe? A place I took the sentra too charged $85 for a 4 wheel caster/camber/toe alignment (they had a toe only for cheaper...we needed all).

and will they align lowered cars?

do they align moddified cars at all or ONLY cover "typical wear and tear of parts" I know lifetime warranties will not cover say...if you put on aftermarket adjustable ball joints or shocks...etc
          the guy who does mine has a sedan cb so its more than just customer employee relationship, we hang out as well. my car is on f&f type 1 w/ tas adjustable upper ball joints.
          i have adjusted height(toe would be affected every time you lower or raise the car) and camber many times to get the feel i want and he has never had a problem with management getting angry or uncooperative

my firestone is very considerate and easy going when it comes to me going there and getting shit done
          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
            do u guys know if u can go to more than one firestone location when u buy the lifetime alignment?
            you may only get the service done where it was purchased
            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

I thought it was only lifetime front end alignment...

But shit, if it's lifetime 4 wheel, I'll do it. My car's AWD so...
              VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                I thought it was only lifetime front end alignment...

But shit, if it's lifetime 4 wheel, I'll do it. My car's AWD so...
                is the rear adjustable? if it is not, then it'd be a waste of money. you really just need to "check" the rear on non adjustable rears just in case something went wrong.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I tried to go to 2 different firestones for the lifetime alignment. But once they looked at the cb they rejected me saying I messed up the whole car for being lowered. I agrued that. They didn't know what they talked about that I have the camber kit and all.

They turned me away.

So I called there corporate office and complained to the district manager. Didn't get me any where since he said id have to drive 20 miles to another facility for service.

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                    really? i got my car done from atleast 5 firestones. maybe the firestones in your state suck.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      really? i got my car done from atleast 5 firestones. maybe the firestones in your state suck.
                      i have never taken it anywhere else but i would think that none of the other ones around here would do it

i guess my info was based on assumption, which isn't very good.
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                        You can take it to any Corporate Firestone and they will honor garantee, just as Ghost 2.2 said above.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                          You can take it to any Corporate Firestone and they will honor garantee, just as Ghost 2.2 said above.
                          How do you distinguish between corporate and private owned?
                          VIP Status.

Comment

i'd assume by asking when you get there. no other way that i know of. maybe the website?

honda dealers charge like 80 bucks for a one time alignment right?

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

usually the corporate stores are MUCH bigger and it says "complete auto care center"

if you see a lil hole on the wall firestone, then its not the place you should go to.

Comment

I assume that most Firestones around here are corporate then...seeing as they are actual big buildings and say "complete auto care center"....I will call and ask before taking my car in though.
                                VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                                X