Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone tell me why it says i only have 3 post when i have posted 22 times now

Because you either posted in threads that don't count (off topic and beginner image gallery) or a mod reset your count because they thought you were whoring

Comment

there's usually only one reason people are in a hurry to get 30 posts. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

First of all welcome to the site! If you want to take the time, here's a link that might help you with your question

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157810
        Last edited by mozzandherb; 05-07-2010, 02:53 AM.

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
          there's usually only one reason people are in a hurry to get 30 posts. later.
          im guessing the classifieds?

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
          First of all welcome to the site! Here is a link that might help you with your question

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157810
          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by CB7tom View Post
            im guessing the classifieds?

thank you
            yeah, pretty much. so what's the hurry? later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
              yeah, pretty much. so what's the hurry? later.
              it would just b nice 2 have access 2 the whole site im not just here 2 sell shit and this is not my first honda build by far but i just wanted 2 no y some post did not count

Comment

Originally posted by CB7tom View Post
                it would just b nice 2 have access 2 the whole site im not just here 2 sell shit and this is not my first honda build by far but i just wanted 2 no y some post did not count
                It's a security measure to weed out scammers. Mostly the scammers won't hang around because they can't post any worthful posts. However , there are still scammers that are "kind-hearted". Meaning earning trust to buyers then stab them on a perfect time.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

It also helps keep the txt-speak morons out of the main forum. They usually don't last very long on here if they can't use big boy words.

Comment

Working...
                  X