No announcement yet.

my new tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have done a metric ass ton of work to CB7's...yes that is a technical term.

now I have heard many say blood sweat and tears.
    Have you actually cried?
    Because then you should get a Vajajay with a CB7 logo tattoo!

That would be awesome.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Add some color to that and it will be sweeet!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        Add some color to that and it will be sweeet!
        i was but i couldnt decide what color
        CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          I have done a metric ass ton of work to CB7's...yes that is a technical term.

now I have heard many say blood sweat and tears.
          Have you actually cried?
          Because then you should get a Vajajay with a CB7 logo tattoo!

That would be awesome.
          i wonder how that would look a big o vajajay and the cb7 logo right in the middle like that vajajay was eating it
          CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7_Hulk View Post
            i dont know about that i dont even got vtech on it yet......
            SERIOUSLY?!?!? After ALL these years?? Seriously?!?

/the.most.effing.serious.face.palm.ever

Comment

Originally posted by sobeman81 View Post
              seriously?!?!? After All These Years?? Seriously?!?

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
                SERIOUSLY?!?!? After ALL these years?? Seriously?!?

yeah man seriously hopefully i can get it this year
                but it either rent, food or vtech?
                CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7_Hulk View Post
                  yeah man seriously hopefully i can get it this year
                  but it either rent, food or vtech?
                  Ok, this has gone on too long.

pretty much EVERYONE in this thread is laughing AT you, not with you.

it's VTEC, not VTECH. VTECH is a cordless phone manufacturer, and also a children's toy manufacturer.

VTEC is a Honda engine technology which adjusts the vehicle timing (read alternate cam lobes) to increase performance at high revs, and save gas at low revs. (VTEC wiki here: link)

it's kinda a pet peeve of TRUE Honda enthusiasts when someone spells VTEC VTECH... SO STOP IT!!!!!

oh, and that tat is frickin stupid.

Comment

I'm not saying I hate the tattoo. I like the idea of it, I just wouldn't do it. But as long as the ink means something to you, that's what really matters. All my tattoos truly mean something to me.

"Love thy mother" on my right bicep- What can I say, I Love my mother for everything she's done for me.

"Love thy father" on my left bicep- He did his best to give me a life he never got to have, and made me a man.

"White" on my right shoulder- Family is number one.

Cross on my leg- Symbolizes that I've accepted Jesus as my savior, but the fact that it's a tattoo says that He wants us to have fun with this gift called life too. I'm getting the words "Never quit until" above it and "It is finished" underneath it when I get the money.

So, if you honestly KNOW that tattoo will be special to you in 50 years, awesome man. But if you have any doubt, you may look into getting it covered with something more important. Just a thought.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                      I'm not saying I hate the tattoo. I like the idea of it, I just wouldn't do it. But as long as the ink means something to you, that's what really matters. All my tattoos truly mean something to me.

"Love thy mother" on my right bicep- What can I say, I Love my mother for everything she's done for me.

"Love thy father" on my left bicep- He did his best to give me a life he never got to have, and made me a man.

"White" on my right shoulder- Family is number one.

Cross on my leg- Symbolizes that I've accepted Jesus as my savior, but the fact that it's a tattoo says that He wants us to have fun with this gift called life too. I'm getting the words "Never quit until" above it and "It is finished" underneath it when I get the money.

So, if you honestly KNOW that tattoo will be special to you in 50 years, awesome man. But if you have any doubt, you may look into getting it covered with something more important. Just a thought.

Yeah i know what you mean...... but yeah it is something special to me...... my dad was rarely there for me when i was growing up he would always be drunk and shit and then one day he tried to i guess be there for me and started talking to me and shit then later on he got home with the car all beat up and running like crap but he gave it to me so i guess it gots a sentimental value now lol
                      CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

hey hulk, read this...

i think you missed it

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
                        Ok, this has gone on too long.

pretty much EVERYONE in this thread is laughing AT you, not with you.

it's VTEC, not VTECH. VTECH is a cordless phone manufacturer, and also a children's toy manufacturer.

VTEC is a Honda engine technology which adjusts the vehicle timing (read alternate cam lobes) to increase performance at high revs, and save gas at low revs. (VTEC wiki here: link)

it's kinda a pet peeve of TRUE Honda enthusiasts when someone spells VTEC VTECH... SO STOP IT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post

think u went a lil too far

Comment

Wow guys beatin on a guy for his tattoo...

I think it looks good man.. All these guys hating on it, but If you like it then thats what matters.
                            As long as its something your not gonna regret later Then it was worth it

BTW i think its tight

Click it.... You know you wanna
                            Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Tattoo looks pretty sweet man, can't wait to see when its got color!!

Comment

anyone flaming this kid actually have their own tattoos? doubtful.

how about this... anyone flaming this kid about the artwork, post up some of your artwork so we can see how you draw like a five year old.

Comment

Working...
                                X