Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Sh*t!! LOL Facebook revenge = Epic!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Sh*t!! LOL Facebook revenge = Epic!!

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/376..._facebook.html

You guys will laugh your asses off.

Thats what happens when you a snitch
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

rofl!!!
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

In the words of the great Cartman, "Revenge is so very, very sweet."
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

pwnt to the max!!!!! fckin epic. i love how she commented "TAKE THIS DOWN! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!" lol rofl

Comment

you would. jk jk

Comment

"i love facebook like you love cock" she even had a dead line lol
            Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 12-20-2009, 08:46 PM.
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

I like how she doesn't question/attack the validity of the note.

Comment

I think that part I enjoyed most was Katie posting comments... oh the interweb can be serious business...
                Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Dammit! I wish I was lucky enough to pull off a stunt like this.

These are the actions of great men who will always be remembered.

Immaturity brings out the best in people:-D
                  14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

hahahaha..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

damn... that was so EPIC. !!! i wish I could hear the actual conversion between them too and trying to keep it so quiet at the house !!

i am waiting on the epic return on her part !! but i doubt she will be able to top that !!

btw... someone should try and actually find out who she is !! LOL be nice to see some pics !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks this was wrong? Any chance of them having a healthy sibling relationship is now done and over with. Maybe people just don't care about having a healthy relationship with their siblings. She's lost every single level of trust she might have ever had with him.

Yes she was wrong too, but guys emotions are a lot more resilient than chicks. Best believe, if there is ever an issue between a guy an her, she will NOT go to her brother.

How many of you guys would like it if something happened between some guy and your sister, but she wouldn't tell you about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
                          Am i the only one who thinks this was wrong? Any chance of them having a healthy sibling relationship is now done and over with. Maybe people just don't care about having a healthy relationship with their siblings. She's lost every single level of trust she might have ever had with him.

Yes she was wrong too, but guys emotions are a lot more resilient than chicks. Best believe, if there is ever an issue between a guy an her, she will NOT go to her brother.

How many of you guys would like it if something happened between some guy and your sister, but she wouldn't tell you about it?
                          dude fuck her...theres nothing wrong with what he did..
                          fuck snitches..period..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

lol! I'm so on his level! HAHA! Similar shit happend with me and my sis but DAMN! This foo went ALLLLL out! LOL!

*Needs*
                            -New shocks
                            -Struts
                            -Drop
                            -Cleaning
                            -New Tires/Wheels
                            -New Window Tint
                            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I honestly don't see anything wrong with what either one did. The dude shouldn't have been drinking/stashing beer. If you're under parents roof, you're under parents laws, simple as that. If it wasn't his sister ratting him out, his parents would have found it eventually and he would have been pissed at them and so on and so on.
                              And she shouldn't be making "hook up" lists where they can be found... I don't know about you but I don't right down important stuff that I DON'T want other people to see or know about...

If their sibling relationship is killed by this, there really wasn't a healthy one to begin with.

But once again it falls under the category of "I couldn't give a shit". I don't know them, it doesn't effect me, my friends, or family in way shape or form. It's just another LOL on the internet.
                              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Working...
                              X