No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordeaux red, but with a gray interior instead of maroon!? Nice find! I'l definitely be watching this alot with your civic build. Best of luck
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

before post #28, I did not know it was possible to get a bonur without pics!!!

I might be more excited than you!!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
        Bordeaux red, but with a gray interior instead of maroon!? Nice find! I'l definitely be watching this alot with your civic build. Best of luck
        i thought bordeaux red only came with they gray interior??? that's what my sedan is...

i'd reckon that bordeaux red is the best color for a CB
        Originally posted by deevergote
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
          i thought bordeaux red only came with they gray interior??? that's what my sedan is...

maybe they do. I thought most have maroon interiors...i could easily be wrong though. I like it regardless!
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

maybe they do. I thought most have maroon interiors...i could easily be wrong though. I like it regardless!
            I think it's a trim level thing. I want to say that all red 90-91 LX/EX models have beige interiors. All 92-93 LX/EX models have gray interiors. I know Cokinut's 92 DX has a gray interior.

I did find a 90 DX with a maroon interior.

Btw Larry...that hubcap is going to look AMAZING after your five lug swap

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
              I think it's a trim level thing. I want to say that all red 90-91 LX/EX models have beige interiors. All 92-93 LX/EX models have gray interiors. I know Cokinut's 92 DX has a gray interior.

I did find a 90 DX with a maroon interior.

Btw Larry...that hubcap is going to look AMAZING after your five lug swap
              i think you are right. its the year and trim levels. idk if i can find 5 lug hubcaps at autozone or maybe walmart. lol

thanks everyone for your comments. you guys are too much

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post

no way man, that green for the 92-93 SE is the best. lol

idk, 1BADACC found me this. i should have a update on wednesday.

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
              car is looking good cant wait till its transformed
              oh dont you worry man

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
              Paint the strunk black and PM me a price and Ill buy it. My coupe has a sedan ass and thats not right at all. Good luck to you and this ride man!!!! Make Rachel Rey proud!
              i didnt go see her yet. im not painting nothing. $100 for the trunk and tails. First come first serve

Comment

cant wait to see where this one is gunna go.
                My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by ofr View Post
                  cant wait to see where this one is gunna go.
                  oh me too. i wanna see what im a capable of doing this go around

Comment

in for the build, i cant wait to see more!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                      in for the build, i cant wait to see more!
                      dont worry ill have you guys posted

Comment

!!!!!!
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

heres a update. I took a used battery from work today to see if the car starts. Well it gets power but the starter just clicks. so im like okk. then i decided to see if the motor turns and it doesnt.

so that means ill be taking out this motor/tranny all a/c components to the scrap yard very shortly.

Comment

well i went outside today to make sure everything works like blinkers, headlights, taillights and sunroof aswell as the mirrors. finally went over the car and it has been repainted on left side. hence where the pinstripe is. wtf. but above the pinstripe its not painted. it does have very very little rust. ill get pics today while its light out.

A6 INTAKE MANIFOLD with ECU........................FOR SALE. PM me a price. ASAP.

Comment

Finally Pictures Of The Whole Car

Heres where the rust is at

PASSENGER SIDE

you can see the dent

DRIVER SIDE

Comment

yes that a North Carolina plate. I only put that on because you are not allow to have to 2 unregistered cars with no plates in your driveway. so u just put that on so i wont get a fine

Comment

Working...
                                X