Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

picked up a cb 93 lx...what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picked up a cb 93 lx...what do you think?

immediate future plans are to get all mechanical issues straightened out. already replaced two front shocks, front passenger break line... then I'll tune it.

Attached Files

Looks pretty clean. Welcome to the site!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

hey thanx. been here 4 a while getting ideas. this is my 2ed cb7. had a 2 door 90 lx b4 kinda new 2 the whole forum thing... as u can see from the white space in all the pics. and it only lets me load 3 pics. not sure y.

Comment

Looks nice, good pick up for the price on the windsheild to.
        "Cause hooking vtec to a switch is stupid. Why not hook vtec up to a clapper and just slap your self in the face everytime you race."

Comment

Good start
          My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

wow no rust, thats cleaan

Comment

Originally posted by CBchillin View Post
              and it only lets me load 3 pics. not sure y.
              Create an account with photobucket.com, it will take care of all your picture sharing needs.

The cb looks like it has a really clean body. Excellent platform to start with. Your immediate plans should be to take of those two hubcaps, or at least find 4 oem ones. Just my opinion.
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

looks like its missing the motorvation..lol..ah i wish mine came cancer free..Id get busy doing some preventative measures so you dont end up with my blight as well as some/most others! Rust sucks!

Comment

I hope my next cb will b as mint as yours.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

good looking cb..perhaps u should find something to cover them nose..

Comment

For the price, you cant beat it!

I just paid $1k for mine and it looked nearly identical. Then I threw some rims on it, tinted the windows, and fixed a REALLY annoying no-start problem (injectors) and I've got $2k into it now. F*CK!!! For 8 bills, you got a steal dude.

Comment

u know i didnt know that u could see the price but i didnt pay that for it lol
                        sry havnt been n in so long havnt had time. work has been well.... workin me but its kool more money for my cb

Comment

Good project car!
                          1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                          2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                          3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                          4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                          5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Working...
                          X