CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 11-19-2017, 10:18 PM   #1
Crankshaft
CB7tuner Member

Crankshaft is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crankshaft
Playstation Sale

Guys i am just creating this to inform that Playstation is having a sale on their 1T PS4 system for $199.99. You can order it thru playstation and pick up at your local store at a $100 discount.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:11 PM   #2
CyborgGT
CB7tuner Member

CyborgGT is cool... so far.
Looks like GameStop is doing that as well. They've got a Sony special on Black Friday this year.

I've been on the fence about picking one up, but my main reason to get one (GT Sport) sounds like a dud since I'm not much of an online gamer. I'll probably end up finally getting a 360 instead, haha. Their BF ad says they're giving them away for free, even! Mail-in rebate for a gift card you can probably only spend at GameStop, but a new console will need games anyway.

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/blackfriday
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:22 PM   #3
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
I'm SO annoyed that GT Sport seems so awful. I've waited so long for a GT game on PS4!
$199 for the newest version of the system is pretty good. I like my PS4 for the most part. I think I'd probably have gotten an XboxOne instead, though, had I been given the option (I got my PS4 in trade for my old 3rd gen Accord.)

AEM TruTime cam gears (H22A), DSM 450cc injectors, Eaton M45 superchrager

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
gloryaccordy
Contributing Member

gloryaccordy is cool... so far.
Wow, HDDs are cheap. I was gonna say that is probably eaten up by the drive, but a 1TB HDD is like $50. That's pretty nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoja View Post
im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral
gloryaccordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:24 PM   #5
Crankshaft
CB7tuner Member

[quote=CyborgGT;3278311]Looks like GameStop is doing that as well. They've got a Sony special on Black Friday this year.

Its Sony the one that dropped the price for the week so therefore EVERYONE (walmart, amazon, best buy, fry's, kmart, target etc.) is running the same price of $199.99. I still play PS3 and althought like CB7, only the hardcore devouts remain the heard is thinning every week; sometimes less than 50 people in games that used to have thousands a year or so ago. I figured at 200, i could buy it and if i have buyers remorse before opening; i can always return it or flip it for 250.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #6
Crankshaft
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
I'm SO annoyed that GT Sport seems so awful. I've waited so long for a GT game on PS4!
$199 for the newest version of the system is pretty good. I like my PS4 for the most part. I think I'd probably have gotten an XboxOne instead, though, had I been given the option (I got my PS4 in trade for my old 3rd gen Accord.)
If you want an Xbox 1S Best Buy has them on sale black friday for $189.99 for the 500GB version. I have brothers with both systems, the one after me has Xbox1 and youngest one has PS4; the xbox one wanted me to get the same system but instead i told him to take the blue pill and come to the dark side with us!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: