CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Interested in advertising on CB7tuner.com? Banner ads starting at $5/mo!

We're finally replacing the banners at the top right. TASauto and Bisimoto are no longer affiliated with CB7tuner in any way, and DigMyHonda has been gone for a very long time now. It's time to get some relevant stuff up there!

So, we need new stuff! We're going to start prices at $5/mo.

Feel free to advertise ANYTHING. Your blog, your Members Rides thread, your car for sale... Anything. As long as it isn't offensive, illegal, or competing with this site, it's allowed. It doesn't have to be a business.

All I ask is that you provide an attractive banner in the proper size (468x60). We may offer banner creation services in the future as well... but I'm just going to keep it simple to start.

Feel free to ask questions here, or simply PM me.

AEM TruTime cam gears (H22A), DSM 450cc injectors, Eaton M45 superchrager

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:25 PM   #2
DJ Hizzle
CB7tuner Member

DJ Hizzle is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to DJ Hizzle
Interesting! Considering a Werd Werx advertsment.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here
DJ Hizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:48 PM   #3
Pandemic
Your Host ಠ_ಠ

Pandemic seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to Pandemic Send a message via Skype™ to Pandemic
$5/month for advertising on this site is insanely cheap. Especially when you consider that your ad will be potentially placed on hundreds of thousands of pages. It's really good advertisement.
Pandemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:06 PM   #4
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d seems to have made some friends! fleetw00d seems to have made some friends!
How many ads alternate through the spot in a month (what percentage of time would one ad be displayed)? It could be a link to a craigslist ad for CB7 parts?

LOTS of CB7 parts for sale http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192583

Working to relink my pictures. Please be patient. If there is one you particularly want to see, let me know.
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:29 PM   #5
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
It could be anything at all. I do need to do a better job of coordinating with Pandemic in keeping up with things. We have old ads that need to go!

The ads change with each page view, and we currently only have a half dozen or so (less if we remove the expired ones.) They're displayed for the entire time the page is loaded, and will likely be viewed a number of times as people browse the site. And yes, they can be for anything and everything. Craigslist sales, advertising services or products, or just a link to a Members Rides page!

AEM TruTime cam gears (H22A), DSM 450cc injectors, Eaton M45 superchrager

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: