which car should i buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flacopower
    alright just got ANOTHER ticket, so no longer want a fast car... looking for a rwd car that looks decent for under 10,000... looking hard at 240 with a sr20det swap already on them...
    OOOOh and it looks like bracer is gonna be the winner.
    my ride

Comment

My brother has a Plymoth Laser (in the DSM clan) and my Friend has a 93 Eclipse GS. Both have had major engine and electrical malfunctions. (just my 2 cents)

Comment

dude if i get one more ticket in the next 18 months, my license is gonna be suspended... can't be having fast cars no more...

Comment

bmw. m3 perhaps? or just 535 or 540i or any 3 series. They look clean, rwd, and they are bmw's. as long as you dont get an old shitty one like i was about to, you wont have to replace anything.

Comment

damn dude 9k...id buy a moped and trick the shit outta it! Im talkin nawsss and the whole 9, undercar neons and a sweet wing!

jp bud, for 9 k you can always go and get an older rx7, sell the rotory, buy a chevy 350 and slap her in there with a 6 speed corvette trans and run 11's on it at the track just like that. Thats what my brother is doin right now and it is going to be NASTY!

are you looking for something with less the x amount of miles? something for milage?
            My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
              alright just got ANOTHER ticket, so no longer want a fast car... looking for a rwd car that looks decent for under 10,000... looking hard at 240 with a sr20det swap already on them...
              Get a 92-94 SC 300 5spd (if you can find one). 2jz-ge engines are bulletproof and you can either do the GTE swap down the road or just turbo the GE engine to 350-400HP with no problem. You can even do the getrag 6-speed swap down the road.

SC300's are easily found under $10,000, I got mine for $2500 and its awesome.

Don't get the 400 unless you want an auto.

Comment

2002 vw golf gti. reliable, sleak and sexy and still has a good amoutn of hp that wont get u noticed for tickets. itl run u 9k
                ]

Comment

Working...
                X