No announcement yet.

pupildel : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice exhaust setup, and really cool checking out all the photos of the dyno tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
      Nice exhaust setup, and really cool checking out all the photos of the dyno tune.
      thanks man

Comment

Nice progress , I have to make it to one of those BBQ's with Gus one of these days.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
          Nice progress , I have to make it to one of those BBQ's with Gus one of these days.
          thanks man ....we have one coming up in april
          Last edited by pupildel; 03-20-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

looking dope and moving fast!

Comment

i been away for a while a lot has happen since i tuned my CB

first of she made it to Georgia and back without a problem i was really happy about that

Nightwolf arrived and we headed into georgia

[IMG]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/pupildel/10170760_10152019952988803_1234240716_n_zp***0a7ul m.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Import alliance ATL

Comment

well a few months after driving back from our Georgia trip the gear ring on my flywheel gave out so had to get another one

finally got another bumper was getting tired of driving around with a black bumper

Comment

i also decided to put my ac back or better yet fix it so no evap and condenser

went to the local drag strip for a few runs not too bad for a stock with I/H/E 15.6@90mph still need to work on some stuff but had fun

Comment

well sad day two after the track on my way to work a lady came out of a apartment complex and block my lane of travel and trying to avoid her this happen

well while the cb was park took the time to install a dual core Aluminium from a bb6 prelude

Comment

its was moving day to our new home

also in started to repair the cb bit by bit

although im still missing a fender door and mirrors i install the innovative prelude traction bar

still got alot to finish and finding parts but in time she will be back in the road

Comment

well the the rosewood has come to an end very sad to see go but stay tune for the new ride

Comment

Working...
                          X