Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have any questions regarding the Member's Rides section - Please ask here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have any questions regarding the Member's Rides section - Please ask here.

This thread is for any questions regarding the Member's Rides forum.

Please do not post questions in this thread reguarding questions about your car.

If you are unsure of making a thread regarding Member's Rides please post in here.

If you are wanting to find a thread that has recently been "un-stickied" it can be found here.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

How do I remove the smiley from the thread title?
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Done.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I accidently added coupe in my thread title and I didn't space my semicolon after my name. How do i fix that?

EDIT: wouldn't actually make more sense to have Sedan, Coupe, or Wagon to be apart of the title since that kinda designated the trim model as well? In japan the accord coupe had it's on badge, that literally read Accord Coupe, then it's trim package.

Idk it just seems easier and more logical to include coupe, sedan, or wagon.
        Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 02-28-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Where is my members ride thread? I can find it via search but its not in the list of threads under members rides?
          My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

Originally posted by CisForCB7 View Post
            Where is my members ride thread? I can find it via search but its not in the list of threads under members rides?
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63458

Comment

I know that. But what im saying is its not in the list of the 3 pages of members rides. Like you have to search to find it using the search function. Know what i mean?

Comment

Nevermind. Now its on the top of the list. Weird.

Comment

You need to change your display options at the bottom of each subforum. Or you can go to your control panel and modify your default setting for all subforums. Below you can see I have my default set to show all threads since the beginning.

The default setting is 1 month.

Last edited by Tishock; 11-04-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X