• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by semitas View Post
    nice!!!!
    Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    great job....keep up the good work
    thanks guys will do taking motor and putting all new seal/gaskets on the motor there is few other thing i mind

Comment

so i decide to just not worry about my car until i get a new radiator support and front end fix once that happen than i will worry bout the tranny working right there is no point on getting stress out and depress about something like the cars not running in time it will run again but until than we going to try a pay another car for the mean time

Comment

so my new radiator support and all amber corner came in time to start the demo on the old radiator support and prep to get the new one in also got a decent fender from the junk yard

Comment

i been out for a bit so here my updates so far..so after the transmission rebuild i was put the trans bach on and had everything put back together went i realize i didn't have reverse so i decided to get a new front end so everything would line up good finish my wire tuck move battery to the trunk convert my rack to manual etc.. so here are some pics of the disassemble of the front end also a few new parts i got

out with the old leaky radiator and bend radiator support

now some new goodies
          new radiator support and new radiator

some new corner

more coming still trying to find a shop to spot weld the radiator support back on still got to reopen the trans and assemble everything back up
          Last edited by pupildel; 02-17-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

ok here is more updates finish the wire tuck and relocation of the fuse box

first thing to come out was the ac stuff this thing was dirty AF

what im left with

damn thats a lot of wires

what im left with at the end of the night

and the finish

also measure out my bmw battery cable its perfect length for the relocation of the battery all i need is to route the cable under the carpet and buy some wires for the ground and starter

Comment

on another note found this pic of my cb at AFM13

i love this pic

Comment

update

finish wire tuck fuse box is inside battery in the trunk

took motor out for a few reason 1. im putting new oem seals and gaskets on the motor
                2. the shop that welding my radiator and trans mount wants the motor out

my work space inside my house

first time in month my car been out of the driveway looks so sad i forgot how low my car is lol

Comment

this things nice bro. you put alot of effort into it, i have alot of respect for that. keep it up.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                    this things nice bro. you put alot of effort into it, i have alot of respect for that. keep it up.
                    thanks man I appreciate that there is still a lot to be done though

Comment

so here is a little update as can see i been busy

took dash out to redo my drive side wire tuck

here with Nightwolf working on my cb

also took a trip down to the Honda dealership OEM PARTS FTW!!!!
                      4 page of parts

while i wait on parts to arrive doing the bb6 cluster retro fit and trying get the cb to the shop to get the new radiator support and trans mount welded on

Comment

new part have arrive from honda cant wait to get started

Comment

motor and transmission just about done cb heading to the shop to get some welding done
                          Last edited by pupildel; 03-30-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

alright!! alright!! alright!!!
                            Got the motor done and put back together..Here are the before and after

got timing job done

intake side done

Intake Manifold with euro r TB and H22a injectors

send the cb out to the shop

i love having a friend thats a tow truck driver

at the shop dropping her off

got the bb6 retro fit done

got her back from the shop radiator support in and trans mount and paint the bay
                            Last edited by pupildel; 05-03-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                              thanks man I appreciate that there is still a lot to be done though
                              Keept it clean bro I respect all Rosewood Brown our color is rare and hard to find especially manual :-).

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                                Keept it clean bro I respect all Rosewood Brown our color is rare and hard to find especially manual :-).
                                Yea they are

Comment

Working...
                                X