No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what part of town do you live in? i live in the NW side...i'd be down for a meet...i actually want to test out my motor compared to other accord motors haha...but we'll see

JDM H22a DOHC VTEC
    My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by JdmH22a92accord
      what part of town do you live in? i live in the NW side...i'd be down for a meet...i actually want to test out my motor compared to other accord motors haha...but we'll see
      I might drive from dallas for that... We could compare the 3 major engines for the cb7s!! Cause I'll have my f22 for a while unless bill gates or someone gets generous.... in other words ill just have my f22 for a while. Hey if we meet I'll do a little vid. It'd be good sow ppl can see how the f22 h22 and f20 all do side by side. Anybody with turbo wanna add to that?
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Bump for new pics of swap
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

thanks for the bump....any of you san antonio guys gonna be in town this weekend or next?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Nice Car! I like your front bumper. How was it mounted? Was it mounted using the factory bumper mounts?
            600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Bump for new blackhousing pics

sorry i didnt get to answer ur question bro, its mounted with the factory side mounts, and a custom riveted mount under the grill...which just cracked with the recent accident.
              Last edited by Boost_Lee; 03-28-2005, 05:05 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Did you just do those lights? I might not have seen them if you had them before since it was dark outside. Either way those look pretty nice.

Comment

mang that is cool
                  ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Comment

yea i jus did them this week. Im pleased with the corners and headlights as well as the grill.

should be gettin my bumper fixed next weekend around the 8th. Might be time to trim it now for the FIMC
                    Last edited by Boost_Lee; 06-16-2005, 02:08 PM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

I'm gonna go with some jdm one piece's for mine. I can't decide if I want to black them out or not yet, but yours are making me think I should. I have a lot of trimming to do whenever I get my black widow kit because I'm putting a 24.5"x7"x3" intercooler in there. The johnnyracecar one just isn't going to be big enough for my goals.

Comment

thread revival!

new pics of turbo and car:

Last edited by Boost_Lee; 06-16-2005, 03:43 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Dude that looks fuckin sweet. I am so jealous that you beat me to it. (kicking self for procrastinating to save money for kit). Most dsm kits tend to look like garbage but you have done a exceptional job with it. Post dyno, and time slips if you get the chance. I want to get a idea of what to look forward to. The only thing I don't think I will be able to go through with on a dsm kit is grinding away at my block, I love my f20. Good job though.
                          my ride

Comment

hehe, thanks man. yea, I still have a lot of work to do on the kit as far as cleaning up goes. Im expecting a big loss of power due to the auto, but maybe a built trans will be in the works for winter- who knows. BTW, im hangin the peice of the F20 block on my wall. a dyno may be arranged in a month or so.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                              Dude that looks fuckin sweet. I am so jealous that you beat me to it. (kicking self for procrastinating to save money for kit). Most dsm kits tend to look like garbage but you have done a exceptional job with it. .

^^ that... made all my bitching to lee during his install worth it (im a perfectionist)

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

its not perfect.. but.. tuning an auto isnt easy

btw.. this is only with 3 datalogs... so im proud of myself

oh.. the drop in a/f at the end.. is him blowing a charge pipe...

more power is definetly being made

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                                X