Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 03-17-2019, 12:32 PM   #21
Crankshaft
CB7tuner Member

Crankshaft is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crankshaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by af_1132 View Post
Well, I'm glad you didn't go for that race. She would have said, "I can't believe you, this is not what we got the car for! Now go back to that dealer and get them to take this back!"
I call my wife Vin or Diesel you can take a guess why, i bought her a brand new 18 Camry SE in November and she got a speeding ticket 2 weeks later for doing 75 in a 35; our favorite movie night is when we sit and have a FF marathon and we own all 8 of them. Right now my only concern is paying it off before the year is over and not give them the satisfaction of getting the interest rate too since i did this deal all wrong. I do love the car, she is a pig but as deeve will attest the 6.0-6.2 engine power delivery gets you moving in a hurry and is probably more than i will need.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:27 PM   #22
CyborgGT
CB7tuner Member

CyborgGT is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by af_1132 View Post
Well, I'm glad you didn't go for that race. She would have said, "I can't believe you, this is not what we got the car for! Now go back to that dealer and get them to take this back!"
Well, why do you get a coupe with useless back seats but a big engine and great handling, if not to enjoy its performance? She should know at least a little bit of hooning comes with the purchase :P

Project CB9 AeroR start-up: //////////
Slowly but surely... and gunning for that NA list!
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 04:37 PM   #23
Crankshaft
CB7tuner Member

Crankshaft is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crankshaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Well, why do you get a coupe with useless back seats but a big engine and great handling, if not to enjoy its performance? She should know at least a little bit of hooning comes with the purchase :P
Dude i keep thinking one of these days im gonna come home both her and the car being absent because of a fun trip, i lived thru that with my dad and my old Z28 as he would sneak off with it when i wasnt home; pretty much the opposite of how things usually go. She wanted a Challenger or Charger before she settled on the Camry and used to poke fun at her about how it was in her nature to swarm towards Mopar since its what Toretto drives .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: