No announcement yet.

accord2nr81 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got the lip just havnt put it on in fear if shattering it to pieces...

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

if anyone has coupe interrior pieces let me know thats what i am working on next

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

the lip if true carbon fiber should hold up better than fiberglass, even though it doesn't look like it
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

yea its real carbon i stay away from all the fake shit

http://www.jdmcarboy.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=142

thats the link from where i bought the lip from jdmcarboy
          Last edited by accord2nr81; 08-07-2008, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Nice man I like the no moldings look, alot of good work put into this car. Keep it up and check out my MR
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

absolutely love your car!! the sidemoldings is one of my favorite parts and your headlights!
              92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Sweet CF lip bro. Put it ON!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

im starting to like this better after seeing some better pics. way to many pics of a valve cover. a front lip would make the front end look better. keep it up

Comment

love the cb7 man looks nice as hell. Good luck with everything!

Comment

Love your car. Im glad you took my advice for the moldings. It looks awsome.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                        Love your car. Im glad you took my advice for the moldings. It looks awsome.
                        i dont remeber the advise you gave me on it... i knew from the start of it i was going to get rid of the mouldings and i knew i was going to do it by filling in with metal 1st... sorry i dont remeber your advise but i do apperciate everyones compliments

Comment

I'm loving the progress it looks awesome but you take some shitty pictures man.
                          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
                            I'm loving the progress it looks awesome but you take some shitty pictures man.
                            yea i am pretty noob with the camra... it will get better with time.. and maybe a tripod...

Comment

sup dustin. everything going alright with the car??
                              -Xavier

Comment

ah i need to do some stuff to it before i drive it again... new iacv for sure. other than that i need new wheel bearings, put my megan rear toe arms on, rasie the front about a half inch or possibly 3/4 of a inch so i can fit my CF lip on there... oh need to redo the brakes all the way around and find a complete coupe interrior for it...

Comment

Working...
                                X