Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

murdered out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love the murdered out look i really wanna do it to my car
    id consider myself halfway there
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
      I own the first satin accord on the forum! Did it myself.... if you go to the regional and click on the so cal part and then click
      On the memorial day 8 meet you'll see my ride sorry couldn't post I'm on my phone
      but if you find it transfer it over so others can see. Thanks.

Things needed for a satin finish : 1. Dark grey or black primer for a dark finish
      2. A gallon of matte black same as flat read instructions for best results
      3. A quart of activator to give the half shine
      4. A bottle of bull dog adhesive for bumper and trim
      5. Take time between coats to give Dry time on paint give five or six coats
      ALLOW TWO TO THREE HOURS FOR COMPLETE DRY...
      I WASH MINE WITH DETERGENT FOR LAUNDRY IT CONTAINS NO WAX AND WON'T FADE THE COLOR.

GOOD LUCK TO THE FUTURE MURDERED OUT RIDES AND ENJOY......

lol ya think so buddy?
      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

All those car's are real nice!!!

Comment

Well its cool that there has been others I just don't see any on this forum so were they at
          And if you know how to do the process why didn't you post it this is how people help people
          that want to do a similar thing. I'm just here sharing my experience so others will do
          It right.. Now if there is anyone that has more t add do it just don't try to be funny cause then
          The ones that want to learn will be lost... Don't want to sound dicish but I take this forum seriously.
          LATER....
          from this

Comment

Last week i did a lil body and prep work on this G35 coupe my uncle painted it came out hot!!!

WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
              Last week i did a lil body and prep work on this G35 coupe my uncle painted it came out hot!!!

definitely not murdered out, but definitely badass

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Def murdered out my brother hot rod black!!

WHITEONWHITE

Comment

im honestly thinking about getting my eclipse painted hot rod black the sh*t is hot!!! i just have to get my motor in 1st
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                    [CENTER]Def murdered out my brother hot rod black!!

murdered out means EVERYTHING is black; paint, tint, and wheels. if one or more of these isnt, it's just a black car. those wheels are chrome

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well there must be different terms of murdered out because i see a flat black bimmer on here with polished rims so thats not murdered out anyway hes painting the wheels all black this weekend withe the yellow caliburs its a sick ass ride
                            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

omg thats beautiful!! my uncles gotta do a newer ford dulley flat back next aww man its gonna be sick
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

[QUOTE=CustomLowz;2419568]

im in love . i just found my new screen saver

sorry for pic it's the only one i could find

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X