No announcement yet.

5 lug conversion parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol how much would it be for a full 5 lug swap?
    My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

I would estimate about 700 or so. Thats about what others said they spent witout the rims included in though.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        I would estimate about 700 or so. Thats about what others said they spent witout the rims included in though.
        ohhh that is a bit expensive but like how much is each part?
        My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

Depends on where you get them. If you buy them brand new be prepared to spend a shitload. If you go to a jy to get the parts depends on there pricing. If theres a pull-a-part near you go there all there prices are set as the same price for everthing theres no overcharging for certain parts.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

ohhh thanks man
            My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

iirc, i spent about $200 for the 2 front ody knuckles, used from classifieds on here, included calipers etc.
              300 for the rear hub and bearings, new from hondapartscheap.com
              and $250 for rims and tires, used on ebay
              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                you can still use your calipers and remember you need 2 fronts and 2 rears.

front prelude rotors and integra type r rear rotors

and i also read something about using your tie rods on the opposite side they are on now. so really all you need is

front prelude knuckles with rotors, rear prelude knucles without rotors, rear integra type r rear rotors, and some wheels, also longer bolts and washers if you have abs
                U only need rear Prelude hubs, u cant use anything else from the knuckle

All u need are

FRONT- whole Base BB6 knuckles, BB6 rotors + pads
                REAR- BB6 hubs, ITR rotors

Cheapass route... u could do it all for like $700. If ur diligent the best place to get the front knuckles is from part outs. Wheels are pretty easy to find as well. I got front knuckles, calipers+BBK+meaty pads and rear hubs for $300... but I have to move everything from SH stuff to base, which threw another $100 on top of the cost. Back rotors will be like $50 and I'm getting a full set of 17s w/beat tires for $175. So $625 or so altogehter, but it would be like $400 if I could get regular 16s and didn't have to switch hubs...

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                X