Ps4 or Xbox 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    its good to know that MS started changing their policy after much criticism. but the damage has been done. Clearly shows what MS's intentions were before shit hit the fans. Sony took full advantage of it, and threw a good sales pitch to xbox fanboys. I respect the xbox since it is an outstanding hardware component, but not MS's business ethics.
    x2
    My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

I'm back on the xbox wagon. For me, I just never really liked the PS controller.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Haaaaa ,, no checking once a day anymore which proves that fact that they Kinect is not always looking at you. You can sell or trade game how ever that fuck you want. But PS4 is still $100 cheaper. Xbox one since day one my friends. Nowadays you get what you pay for.
        10th Anniversary Accord.
        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

I don't need console for tv at all, I plan on buying a 3D smart tv next.
          Just games, $100 cheaper and better performance, and I've always been a PS guy. Not interested in switching to M$. Besides, give it a year or two, some those restrictions might come back. Don't trust them.
          Sony has pledged to keep the trust of gamers. Microsoft is only bending because the masses just voted with the wallets. I expect the new PSN to grow much faster too as a result of the xbox losing so much steam over this.

I don't think the 24 hour thing has much to do with the kinect/spying deal. It's the fact millions of xboxes will be online regardless and you can't turn it off. Hopefully M$ will change that before release too.

Still liking what I see with the new PS4

Comment

Can I vote neither? lol

the MSRP on both if them is B.S. if I had several hundred dollars I'd use it to fix up my ride or have a nice night out before i'd spend it to play a damn video game.

Comment

Working...
            X