Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox One release date annouced

Xbox One will be released 11-22-13.

I heard it will ship with a free NSA App that allows you too listen in on other peoples phone calls all while Microsoft listens in on you with the kinect.

What a fucking paradox.

LULZ

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      I heard it will ship with a free NSA App that allows you too listen in on other peoples phone calls all while Microsoft listens in on you with the kinect.

What a fucking paradox.

LULZ
      Don't worry buddy, PS4 will get Fruit Ninja so you can use that pointless touchpad on the controller. Wasted tech. Let's not forget that there is a very good possibility that the PS4 comes with overheating issues since they've opted to keep the power brick internal, all that power and no where to vent.

Xbox One has better exclusives hands down.

Comment

I don't buy consoles for exclusives, I buy them for sheer power and performance.

Once again, the ps4 will be the stronger of the two.

But it really comes down to preference.

I was just joking, don't get upset.

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post

Xbox One has better exclusives hands down.
          Lol thanks you just made my day.

Gears and Halo are crap, never tried forza so I can't say... Most of the good exclusivexXbox titles went multiplatform like dead rising, mass effect, even talks of the next Alan wake will be too.

I will get both consoles eventually but the ps4 is more appealing right now... I don't want a pvr or to directly stream to twitch TV.
          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
          1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

In my eyes you dont buy an xbox for exclusives. You buy it for the games that are multiplatform because they almost always run and look better on xbox which is important to me since I game for hours and hours at a time. You buy the playstation for the exclusives because sony always has and probably always will have the best exclusives in my opinion(which is al it really comes down to. opinions.) I will probably buy both but it wont be until I see if any issues arise which they probably will for both consoles. so thats my $.02
            Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

Power and performance? Buy a PC. Xbox has always been the better console all around and it will stay like that. I'll get both eventually but I was disappointed with the PS3. It was slow,graphics weren't all that good, their exclusives aren't really all that good and they get hacked like every single day.
              10th Anniversary Accord.
              05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
              X