Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
    Finally found it for 20 bucks, just starting out after this install
    All the cars you win from completing races KEEP because you won't have a chance to win them again! Lol
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
      All the cars you win from completing races KEEP because you won't have a chance to win them again! Lol
      Good to know.

Almost 2gb worth of patches I had to catch up on.
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Good to know.

Almost 2gb worth of patches I had to catch up on.
        Wowwwww bet that took a while. My disk barely wants to load anymore so I have to go buy another one. Good thing it's cheap lol

Comment

Wowwwww bet that took a while. My disk barely wants to load anymore so I have to go buy another one. Good thing it's cheap lol
          Ya between that and the install it was a good 1hr and 15 mins

Comment

Ya between that and the install it was a good 1hr and 15 mins
            Ok well if you need any help with the game let me know. I've got all the races except the endurance ones beat. I go to the seasonal events and race those because that's where the big money comes in. Gotta have decent cars tho

Comment

Ok well if you need any help with the game let me know. I've got all the races except the endurance ones beat. I go to the seasonal events and race those because that's where the big money comes in. Gotta have decent cars tho
              I got the XL edition so I have 20 cars to start(if you include the karts) just doing the licenses right now.

Comment

I got the XL edition so I have 20 cars to start(if you include the karts) just doing the licenses right now.
                Those cars will really come on handy. Now that they have all these races that limit you cars pp the game is a lot more challenging. The seasonal events anyways.

Comment

Those cars will really come on handy. Now that they have all these races that limit you cars pp the game is a lot more challenging. The seasonal events anyways.
                  I want to get my hands on that nsx, closest I'll ever come to owning one

Comment

These are the only NSX models I have.

Comment

Nice, I may just buy one from the dealership since I'm using a vw as my car so far, it had the most hp for a FF car.

Just came in 2nd by . 344 in one of the Mini cooper s special events, got a cool 260k In credits.

Comment

Nice, I may just buy one from the dealership since I'm using a vw as my car so far, it had the most hp for a FF car.

Just came in 2nd by . 344 in one of the Mini cooper s special events, got a cool 260k In credits.
                        IM trying to setup a car to win the newest seasonal ff events. Tried a lupo cup car and the spoon Honda fit race car and can't get past third place. PP is limited to 430 and have to use comfort soft tires. Horrible!

Comment

IM trying to setup a car to win the newest seasonal ff events. Tried a lupo cup car and the spoon Honda fit race car and can't get past third place. PP is limited to 430 and have to use comfort soft tires. Horrible!
                          what about the EK or EG civic type R?

ya I noticed that too late my VW scirocco is at 505PP with all the weight reduction and mods possible.

Comment

what about the EK or EG civic type R?

ya I noticed that too late my VW scirocco is at 505PP with all the weight reduction and mods possible.
                            All my Honda's are almost 500pp so my options are limited. I can tune them down to 430 but they would loses much power it wouldn't be worth it.
                            Last edited by Dy2*STR33T-KING; 07-26-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

All my Honda's are almost 500pp so my options are limited. I can tune them down to 430 but they would loses much power it wouldn't be worth it.
                              whats the average HP in the race? Im not looking forward to some of those special races.

Comment

whats the average HP in the race? Im not looking forward to some of those special races.
                                180-220 is average. By the time IM down to 430pp the cars don't have enough to come back from last place. You start 12/12 and not from a stand still. It's roll racing like nascar of a yellow flag, makes it hard cause there are only a few laps

Comment

Working...
                                X