Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just tried this , my comp is running much faster!

Comment

sooo...anyone check those dl programs? I am pretty leary of downloading FREE "malware" programs...kinda seems counter intuitive to that post too
      ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
        sooo...anyone check those dl programs? I am pretty leary of downloading FREE "malware" programs...kinda seems counter intuitive to that post too
        If you won't take my word for it then by all means google them. It's a fallacy to assume that paid programs work better than free programs.

***EDIT***

I just re-read your post...am I totally misunderstanding what you're saying?
        Last edited by Masamune; 08-09-2010, 07:28 PM.
        Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
        ┴─┴
        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

well I was wondering if you had tried them yourself.

And I was poking fun, just kidding, about at first you say not to just download anything that says it will fix your pc and then you offer free programs...but like I said...i was jus' kiddin'
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post

well I was wondering if you had tried them yourself.

And I was poking fun, just kidding, about at first you say not to just download anything that says it will fix your pc and then you offer free programs...but like I said...i was jus' kiddin'
            Ah, apologies then. I totally misunderstood you

And yes, I've personally tried and used every program I recommend in this thread.
            Fix your Computer!

D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
            ┴─┴
            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
              Ah, apologies then. I totally misunderstood you

And yes, I've personally tried and used every program I recommend in this thread.
              x2 ive downloaded all of those programs at some point or another.

You can trust cnet.com 100% so if your ever in doubt, go to that site and read the reviews.

Not that you cant trust Masamune, he knows his shit for sure, but another option.

Comment

Bumping for whoever hasn't seen this yet.
                Fix your Computer!

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

ah sweet, an anti virus suggestion.

I'm sure MSE is a lot better than McAfee in the aspect that it doesn't bog down your system running in the background.

Comment

It is quite an efficient little AV app. Highly recommend it!
                    Fix your Computer!

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Yeah I ended up putting it on my sister's netbook bc her mcafee trial ran out.

Comment

Just want to bump this up because it's a good thread
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Shouldnt this be in an easy to access section so all of the fellow cb7ers on this site can have properly running windows computers?(if you have a mac, this is not for you)

Comment

Again, this thread is awesome. Anytime my computer starts acting up I run all the programs like it says and no more issues. Thanks again for a very helpful write-up

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Even though it's only the second post on the front page, I'm still bumping this for how awesome it is.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Awwww, thanks guys! The information on this is still up to date as best I can tell. I may tweak the guide a bit with some updated malware programs to be leery of.
                                Fix your Computer!

┌─┐
                                ┴─┴
                                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                                X