No announcement yet.

CB brochures and other print media...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a folder full of OEM print material. I even have a pre delivery inspection paper with all 3 carbon copies lol

PM me if you're interested in seeing what i have. If not i won't bother to look.

Comment

I got a japanese magazine about CB9s and their aftermarket parts from the 90s. gotta upload it one of these days...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Yes please do!

Tippey, PM sent.

Sadly a lot of the instructions for the OE accessories get been tossed after installation of the item... once in a while you may get lucky and find them stuffed in the owners manual in the glove box.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

honda still has alot of them in their computer system. I shouldve printed them all lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            honda still has alot of them in their computer system. I shouldve printed them all lol
            LOL and take away all of the fun of trying to find this stuff 20 years later.... yes you should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
              Photos? I'm curious to see it! I haven't see any cars in my area, on the road or in wreckers with any dealer installed options.
              I will pm you pics of whats left of it. I dont have the phone anymore but the hardware is still there
              visit vgruk

Comment

Rear mud guard instructions added.

Still looking for hard to find brochures and whatnot (preferable EDM or JDM).

Comment

What a beautiful image. I'd like to see some photoshopped members cars in there.

Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Long time overdue bump.

JDM 92-93 fog light instructions WITH cutout template uploaded.

Comment

First time I saw this thread--thanks so much for posting. I have the OEM car cover that came with my car and just found it yesterday in storage where it's been for probably the last 10 years (thought I threw it away). It's in great shape other than being dirty, and I was wondering how to clean it and now I know how without ruining it.

I think I have the original window sticker that came with the car (93 Accord SE sedan) and some other original paperwork so will have to see if I have anything to add.

Comment

Bump for new comers and to give an update.

I recently acquired quite a few microfiche for our wonderful chassis (as well as other years/makes/models). I'm working on getting them scanned... but like anything it's costly and time consuming (around $50 a sheet and I have about 36 JUST for the CB chassis).
                        Below are some quick shots of just a few of what I have.

So if anyone is willing to offer up some support or if you have some other print or documents you might want to contribute, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Comment

I love these kind of items.
                          I have all the right brochures for my Civic Shuttle (October 1990, so I want my brochures to be from early 1990) and now I'm hunting for these brochures for my Accord.
                          It's just cool to see, know and read all the optional stuff the first buyer could choose from and what philosofy the car is build on.

@Jon I'll be on the hunt for the more rare Dutch (EDM) brochures for you, really appreciate the work you're putting into this

Comment

What's in my glovebox.

The Facebook group

Comment

^ I've got some of those too! Those tags are literally the first thing that goes in the bin...

@Vladi, thank you. If you do run across anything, let me know. It's easier to find these things with a lot more people working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                ^ I've got some of those too! Those tags are literally the first thing that goes in the bin...

@Vladi, thank you. If you do run across anything, let me know. It's easier to find these things with a lot more people working on it.
                                Yeah i just kept everything because i thought it was pretty cool. All the original owners info is in the manual so is cool getting to see where it came from and what not.

The Facebook group

Comment

Working...
                                X