I need help 5 lug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help 5 lug

I am trying to figure out what knuckles these are so I can buy new brakes and if it's the correct swap. I salvaged this front 5lug knuckles from a 91 cb7 coupe
    Right side is stamped 70 R LX02?

Any clue what car they came from originally?
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
    out with the old and in with the new

I have two different 5 lug knuckles laying around. Let me go see if any of them have that stamped on it.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Do they have press-fit bearings or bolt-in bearings. If they are bolt-in bearings, then they are almost certainly Odyssey/Oasis knuckles and you can buy your brake components to fit based on that application. The only other way they could be bolt-in bearings and not be Odyssey/Oasis knuckles is if they were CE Accord knuckles with Odyssey/Oasis hubs installed. Even still, the same would apply as it would to the full Odyssey/Oasis knuckles in terms of which brakes you can buy.

If they are press-fit bearings, then it's likely done with '97-'01 Prelude knuckles. The stampings don't match the V6 Accord/TL/CL stuff.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

hmmm i see

i have to check but it diffidently has 4 bolts in the back.
        a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          I have two different 5 lug knuckles laying around. Let me go see if any of them have that stamped on it.
          hey were do u host ur images for html stupid photo bucket is making me pay 40 bucks a month now that's why i can see non of my images. i am not paying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            Do they have press-fit bearings or bolt-in bearings. If they are bolt-in bearings, then they are almost certainly Odyssey/Oasis knuckles and you can buy your brake components to fit based on that application. The only other way they could be bolt-in bearings and not be Odyssey/Oasis knuckles is if they were CE Accord knuckles with Odyssey/Oasis hubs installed. Even still, the same would apply as it would to the full Odyssey/Oasis knuckles in terms of which brakes you can buy.

If they are press-fit bearings, then it's likely done with '97-'01 Prelude knuckles. The stampings don't match the V6 Accord/TL/CL stuff.

thanks alot what year odessy ima pull the rotor off and try to match them at the part store.

Comment

'95-'98 Odyssey. It doesn't matter which trim. The '96-'99 Isuzu Oasis is identical.

They are an 11.1", 25mm-thick rotor. The caliper brackets should also have "25T" stamped on them.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                '95-'98 Odyssey. It doesn't matter which trim. The '96-'99 Isuzu Oasis is identical.

They are an 11.1", 25mm-thick rotor. The caliper brackets should also have "25T" stamped on them.
                Thanks a lot I really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by jaykilla116 View Post
                  hey were do u host ur images for html stupid photo bucket is making me pay 40 bucks a month now that's why i can see non of my images. i am not paying that.
                  I'm still using PB. I'm riding out the time I paid for which is good until 2018.

And that number does not match anything I have for a 5-lug swap...

Comment

hey i need some more help does any one know what other vehicle uses that bolt on bearing besides the Isuzu i need to get a replacement bolt one of them snap and i cant find a diagram for the odyssey from Honda to buy a new one.

Comment

Ask and you shall receive!

#22; 90164-SM4-013.

Comment

wtf

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        Ask and you shall receive!

#22; 90164-SM4-013.
                        what the hell are you a cb7 god or what ... were did you find that.

i ordered m10x1.24 40mm from dorman its a 10 pack. but its completely threaded all the way threw...

do you have a part number for the oem bolts. number 22 on the diagram..

Comment

That diagram is available in most places, just look under > Chassis > Brake > Front.
                          This is also why I had all my microfiche scanned, so I can have all of these on hand.

90164-SM4-013 is the part number, used on a wide range of Honda and Acura applications.

Comment

Working...
                          X