Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    you've got another?
    It's the same car. My sister drives it now so I saw it this weekend when we got together for Father's Day.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

That big scrape on the front makes me cry
      Oh well, could definitely be worse...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

that will buff out!

Comment

Guess what's back in my possession.

Anyone have some JDM one-piece headlights for sale?
          Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:03 AM.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
            Guess what's back in my possession.

Anyone have some JDM one-piece headlights for sale?
            tried to leave the game but the game dragged you back in.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Glad to see her back in your possession.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

no shit no shit no way hellll yeah!!! the inspiration is back!
                blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                  no shit no shit no way hellll yeah!!! the inspiration is back!
                  I second that.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Going to be a bit of work to get it looking nice this time. My sister really did a job destroying the car. Found 2 bags of potting soil in the trunk today.

Comment

So the rebuild starts. I'm going to be working on this car slowly so updates might not come in very often. The car was a mess after getting it back from my sister. Both side view mirror housings are cracked, Front bumper has a major scuff as well as the back bumper. The hood has a sizable dent in the middle of it. How it happened I have no idea. The interior of the car was FILTHY! There were leaves everywhere and I think she was using the driver side door pocket as a trash bin. All electrical seems to be working besides the power door lock switches. The doors both lock if I use the key but the interior toggle switches to lock/unlock aren't working. AC doesn't work but I'm planning to just rip it out later. The car isn't running at the moment but a shop diagnosed it as a bad coil and distributor. I have those coming from Ebay soon so we'll see if that'll get it up and running. When I opened the trunk for the first time there were 2 bags of potting soil that look like they've been in there for at least a few years. There are also tons of little door dings everywhere. Plans right now are to just get it up and running well on the stock F22A6 and I'll see where I take it from there. I might do an H22 and 5-speed swap this time around but if I feel like the car is going to be a money pit I might just clean it up the best I can and just cruise around. We'll just call all the cosmetic damage "Patina."

1. Here's the car as it sat on the side of the road where my sister abandoned it.

2. Sitting in my driveway after being towed home.

3. A good amount of the outside world has entered the interior.

6. The 2 bags of soil that were in the trunk.

7. After a couple hours of cleaning and vacuuming. Still have to go in and clean a little more.

8. After a quick wash to assess what was dirt and what is actually damage.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Shhhhhhh...

She's still an inspiration. I can picture her beauty a few years from now.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Anticipating a detailed build thread here! After how the car once looked!

I've never gotten a car back that I sold, but I imagine I'd be scratching my head if the maintenance (or lack there of) was neglected like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                            Shhhhhhh...

She's still an inspiration. I can picture her beauty a few years from now.
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
                            Anticipating a detailed build thread here! After how the car once looked!

I've never gotten a car back that I sold, but I imagine I'd be scratching my head if the maintenance (or lack there of) was neglected like that.
                            I seriously never thought I'd get the car back so I sold off all my parts. I was convinced that my sister would either total it in an accident or donate it to charity once she was done with it. I really wish I would've just hung onto the parts so I wouldn't have to try and acquire new ones. I've noticed that it's a lot harder to find parts now and prices on new parts have gone up a lot. An Apex-i WS2 use to be around $450. Now they're on eBay for $745!

I picked these up from Remix405 today. Going to sand them down and give them a good polish. Then a new clear UV coating will follow. I still have my shields and D2s bulbs from the previous HID kit I made from OEM Toyota Denso Ballasts. Just had to repurchase a couple of replacement ballasts that I sold off a few years ago.

Parts are slowly coming in!
                            Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

That cd player tho..
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Headrests showed up today. The fabric isn't as good a match as my old ones but I still like them better than stock. Maybe it's time for some Recaro's.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X