Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick View Post
    so when are you swapping it in the car?
    I'm aiming @ MAy to have it dropped in and running just got some parts today the rest will be in on Tuesday.

Man this shit get expensive.
    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

The T belts new
      scion Tc
      HONDA FIT

Comment

i know it can get expensive quick at least your doing it now and not doing it later on when you need your car.

if i can find a cheap h22 near me or a decent one shipped im going to grab it but shipping pwns me and then i want the lsd so the doesnt help the price either
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Si View Post
          The T belts new
          lol i on a budget i need shoes just burnt a $282 hole in my pocket today. After i get my shoes I'll redo the belt and pump but i really want my rims.

Originally posted by slick View Post
          i know it can get expensive quick at least your doing it now and not doing it later on when you need your car.

if i can find a cheap h22 near me or a decent one shipped im going to grab it but shipping pwns me and then i want the lsd so the doesnt help the price either
          ya when i grabbed mine there was a guy who bought one with a LSD that i was waiting to reach the yard, but dude didn't pull himself it he paid so they prioritized and i missed out. but for next to nothing i got my motor and tranny,

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Lookin good GBA ... If you want a really good finish for the blue stuff... get the Duplicolor Metalspecs blue and lota of clear. I used it on my old MOMO wheel and my Hello Kitty valve cover.

The H is cleaning up real nice... nice that it looked good once you got it apart. I love the polishe vc, it musta took forever.

Put the BBs's from that 7G on it bruddah. 15" is all ya need.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
              Lookin good GBA ... If you want a really good finish for the blue stuff... get the Duplicolor Metalspecs blue and lota of clear. I used it on my old MOMO wheel and my Hello Kitty valve cover.

The H is cleaning up real nice... nice that it looked good once you got it apart. I love the polishe vc, it musta took forever.

Put the BBs's from that 7G on it bruddah. 15" is all ya need.
              Ya im also surprised on how well the motor cleaned up internally i figured cracked head, burnt valves, scored pistons etc... but nope just carbon

VC took 2days literally and i was workin slowly, I got experiencef polishing when I did my rims now those were a chore.

AS for the 15 i want gold 17" SSR meshies and im not settling.(unless i get somethin as nice cheaper)
              Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 03-21-2009, 12:58 AM.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

I think the Buguattis will look good on it man... just the right shape... not too square... not toot rounded... Plus, you already own them

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                  I think the Buguattis will look good on it man... just the right shape... not too square... not toot rounded... Plus, you already own them
                  ya u got a point i do own them already but there in burlington on a car i never see. lol

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

wow...i give u props for taking ur time and doing the little detail things...i dont think i'd have the patience for it...looks great tho!!

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                    and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

so what have you been doing to the H? i know your either fixing on it or painting on it
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Got Busy Again

did some more work on my H i now call it project stomp Floorin (a.k.a 90blkaccord) cuz he kicked my ass in my winterbeater so he motivated to complete the rebuild and progress to the swap.

some pics as usual
                        Installed my gaskets n seals, torqued the head bolts

Swapped my x2 Iab's IM bottom and installed IM (all new gaskets)

lol even the oil filter matches (not intended) I've been thinking the water pipe Blue perhaps???

Installed my ExM

ICED OUT NUKKA

DRL's lol

Shit i shud ahve gotten a shot with the VC on, Stay tuned for more progress

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

wut do u think it coming along exactly as i envisioned it!!

Got more work planned for the day hopefully this car will make it out to the meet today.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                            wut do u think it coming along exactly as i envisioned it!!

Got more work planned for the day hopefully this car will make it out to the meet today.
                            jealous... lol.... good shit man.... liked how it all came together...

R.I.P. 92 accord f22a6

Comment

Originally posted by VCB7 View Post
                              jealous... lol.... good shit man.... liked how it all came together...
                              Today ima get a shot with the VC on. shud be a money shot

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                                Today ima get a shot with the VC on. shud be a money shot
                                def wanna see that...

R.I.P. 92 accord f22a6

Comment

Working...
                                X