X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jaca : 1993 Accord 2.0i

Car:
    Stock 1993 Honda Accord 2.0i (CB3)
    I bought it in February 2014. Except the wheels, it's all stock. It is pure EUDM version, originally bought in Poznan, Poland in Official Polish Honda Dealership Network (which was not so easy in Poland in 1993). I am third owner since 1993. First one was a professor from university. He had it for 7 years. Second one was an older guy from who I bought it. He was "doubling" the value of this car every two years just by servicing it When he was selling it, he asked me to send him some picutres of the car at least twice a year!

Plans? Right now waiting for ISC coilovers to be shipped from the USA.
    Also looking for legend coupe lip. It's almost impossible to get it in Poland. Considering buying it from anywhere

Engine
    - stock F20A5

Exhaust:
    - stock

Interior:
    - stock

Wheels:
    - Dare RS 7,5x17 ET 30
    - Kumho KU31 195/40 R17

Bought in that condition:

Last edited by jaca; 06-01-2015, 10:38 AM.

My God that is beautiful! The wheels are spot on!, will look so amazing after you lower it. And those Round OEM fogs! Excellent start!!

Your English is very good too. Welcome to Members Ride Section. I spend a lot time in here. I like to see what people are doing to better improve on this wonderful chassis.

Good work keep it up

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

I'm glad you finally made a members' ride thread. This car is an amazing example of how impressive these cars are with just simply taking care of them.

Keep up the good work and let us know when you have updates.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Very nice car you got there!

Comment

Ummm cb3 looks good man!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Thanks to all of you guys for good words Especially to you Jarret for answering so many questions in my previous topic! It helped me a lot!

Here are some photos from June 2014 rims fitment. It was hard decision to pick between 7,5" vs 8,5", but I decided to keep the wheels straight rather than having it set to negative angles to hide the upper edge of the rim inside fender (law requirement in Poland). So finally it's 7,5" wide and standing out just a little bit

Comment

What a beautiful color. Plus euro fogs are always nice to see.

Polish on my mom's side (Lewandowski) wish I could speak it

The Facebook group

Comment

This car is full of so much win! Amazing car sir! So many little things I would love to get off a junker from there. Like the license plate/taillight of the EDM is different from any/all the USDM deck lids.
                90 LX (R.I.P.) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137301
                91 EX (DD) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142483

Comment

What a beautiful piece of work! I love the color combination and your excellent wheel choice.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by frohawker View Post
                    Like the license plate/taillight of the EDM is different from any/all the USDM deck lids.
                    on the 92-93s they have a removable "garnish" piece that allows for a longer license plate to sit. the taillights/trunk remain the same. i have the garnish on my car.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                      What a beautiful color. Plus euro fogs are always nice to see.

Polish on my mom's side (Lewandowski) wish I could speak it
                      Wow That's great!
                      Don't be so about your polish It's hard even for Polish people to speak properly in their language! Ask your mom about it - she'll tell you Send her best regards

Originally posted by frohawker View Post
                      This car is full of so much win! Amazing car sir! So many little things I would love to get off a junker from there. Like the license plate/taillight of the EDM is different from any/all the USDM deck lids.
                      frohawker, thank you
                      And as tommi said - I also believe it's almost the same -the plastic between the lights is different to fit licence plates, but the shape of taillights is the same. The construction and bulbs placement might be a little bit different because of law restrictions about rear fog light in Poland/Europe.

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                      What a beautiful piece of work! I love the color combination and your excellent wheel choice.
                      cp[mike] - when I was buying it - I wasn't convinced about the color. It looked like an old grandpa's color Is very hard to find it on any Accord - 4th gen Preludes were painted "Brittany Green". Right now it looks like it's the only one in this color in Poland
                      However with new wheel - it looks much better. Thanks!

AAAAAAND FINALLY, AT LAST!!!
                      Look what arrived from US this month

And I am still looking for KA8 Legend coupe lip... why is it so hard to get It's been a year since I started to look for it and still no results

Comment

I also sold my Kumho 195/40 R17, and bought Dunlops 205/45 R17.
                        Kumho were to small - they were drowning in giant ocean of emptiness of CB7 fender. I needed something that will fill this gap more tightly.

Comment

Are you looking for a new one? The older the car, the harder it is to get parts. And only getting harder & harder. I do believe that I am one of the last people to get a brand new Legend lip from the dealer. Was purchased just under 2 years ago, and soon after a friend of mine tried to get one and couldn`t. Probably only used ones are available now. Judging by your search, seems true.

When running 17`s I always prefer a 45 series to a 40. Not only does it fill the wheel well better, but it`s more sidewall for rim protection against potholes. Speedo will be more accurate too.

Can`t wait to see it all lowered. Keep us posted & keep up the good work

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

I am looking for new one, for old one, painted one, broken one, cut one - no matter the shape or condition. I am trying not to be picky and if it can be rescued - I will try to make it fit.
                            Maybe I don't know where to search for one of these. Ebay, craigslist? People often just leave phone number and for me it's a big barrier to call from Europe And in addition - if they hear 'shipping' - they often not interested :/

One of my friends also imported last two new they had somewhere in US and one was lost on the way to Poland It was also about 2 years ago.

Comment

Some of you might have already seen it on CB7Tuner facebook group. But today, officialy - new photos

Look carefuly - can you see who's driving with me on the back seat everywhere I go?

Comment

Working...
                              X