No announcement yet.

Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been too depressed over finances to do anything to this pos clunker lately and really just don't give a shit right now.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Honda Lady,

I just read through your whole thread. Man, you have been through a lot with this car! Don't lose hope through. You must have so many good memories in this car. I just went through a little depressing phase with my build when a simple bad connection left me with no start from the key for three weeks. After reading this and seeing your perseverance, I am uplifted and encouraged.

How cool would this car be with a full puzzle piece sharpie job plus some butterflies, all original work? Pretty awesome and unique I think. Keep going with it and be uplifted.
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Thank you for your encouragement. I appreciate it.

It is not just the car that has me depressed but my other story is something I am sure you wouldn't read about anyway (being on a car forum).

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
          My other story is something I am sure you wouldn't read about anyway (being on a car forum).
          That's not necessarily true. Where is your other story, on your blog?

MRT
          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

it is on the blog that I haven't posted on this one, I now have two blogs, both basically dealing with the same thing but one has a lot more details then the other one does, I can send you the link in a PM if you want to read it, not sure I want it out in the open for everyone to see.

Comment

From one Cb7tuner member to another may all be well on your end and please keep your head held high and fear nothing. I have also been through many strong ups and downs and all I can say to help is things always look the worst right before something awesome happens good luck and I would read your blog as well BTW
              " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Thank you

well I guess I will post it in the thread I started about Bloggers in the Off Topic.

Comment

INSTALLED A "NEW" RADIO I got a radio from a pawn shop for less than $40 and finally got it installed today. I have been without a radio for a week and it was driving me crazy, I can't stand driving without music.

It is a DUAL radio. now I need to replace my speakers, my driver side front one is definitely blown, the others all still work but if they are the originals (probably are) it probably won't be long before they blow too.

Comment

man, I need to get some new pics to update the first page!!!....(and my sig)
                    Last edited by Honda_Lady; 08-05-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

ok, my hate for this car is here again, today my alternator went out on our way to St Augustine........so we had to turn back and hope and pray we made it all the way home.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                        ok, my hate for this car is here again, today my alternator went out on our way to St Augustine........so we had to turn back and hope and pray we made it all the way home.
                        Did you make it home?

I would suggest replacing it with an OEM Denso Alternator. Don't go for that $70 remanufactured yuck on EBay. I did that and learned my lesson. They cost in the ball park of $200, but the investment is so worth it. Good luck!

MRT
                        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

I made it home but I was going to go to a local place that rebuilds them and have never gotten anything from them that wasn't good to go for a while. They know what they are doing. I don't have time to wait for some shit from ebay.....which is why I am going local. AND I don't have $200 to spare for a fucking alternator!
                          Last edited by Honda_Lady; 08-18-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I've always had good luck using the local shop too rebuild my alternator, preety cheap and pretty fast.
                            CB7TUNER.com
                            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

damage=$137 (including labor) and it took about 2 and a half to 3 hours.

Comment

I have renewed interest in my idea for how I want my car to get painted after having a conversation someone today who loved it and looks forward to being able to see it finished. Anyone who hated my photoshopped "puzzle piece" paint job, I don't give a shit, it will be happening and I will be painting it all by hand. It will be my version of Janis Joplin's psychedelic Porsche!! Exactly the way I want it :P

Comment

Working...
                                X