No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great man. I've been looking all over for a 5spd and i can't find one for the life of me, especially free haha. Keep up the good work.

Comment

thanks for the compliments guys. I got some cutting disks for my dremel so i'm gonna work on getting the sidemarkers in today. Need to re-bleed the brakes and I still have my clutch line to put in as well

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

sidemarkers are in and operational

thanks to Joshy for posting that awesome sidemarker template

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Get work done!

Looks great. How low do you have the coilovers adjusted?

Comment

the rears are as low as they'll go. When we put the front on they were also as low as theyd go but it rubbed like hell. I could make it work that low with some minor hammering, but didnt feel like messing with it right yet so we raised the front about an inch. Theres no rubbing at all now, and I can hit bumps just like I did with the stock stuff without bottoming out or scraping. But it sits a bit higher than the back so i'm gonna drop it little by little till I get as low as I can without rubbing. We didnt mess with the pre-load at all so I suppose it could still go lower, but I like having a good ride quality so i'm leaving that alone.

Comment

Nice. Thought it just looked a little low, since I was considering F&F's, but your car is too slammed for what I'd have wanted.

Looks great though.

Comment

rear bumper markers

the driver side doesnt light up yet I have to get a new light, but it's mounted so i'll just stick it in when I can get another.

Comment

gave it a quick bath today, it needed it really bad.

Comment

havent done much lately. Just enjoying it. I got some ebay window visors, and hopefully ill be getting a few other things before formula D comes up this year. Here's some pics

Comment

this happened on my way to work yesterday morning. The cap to a 55gal drum flew out the back of someones truck. I saw it coming and tried to avoid it but someone was beside me so there wasnt much I could do. I saw it bounce off my car but didnt know it broke anything until I got to work. So sad.

Comment

NIce!!! i'll be following this.. to watch it's progress

Comment

picked up a replacement bumper light today along with an integra dash clock

Comment

all new tires today. I love having lift access, even though my car is a pain to put on it

Comment

jack lee grill came in the mail today

Comment

jack lee grill painted and installed. Also managed to get my oem corners back apart and blackhouse them.

Comment

Working...
                                X