• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol just kidding duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

FUck dude! Keep it up!

Comment

Will do broski, installing edm rear fog soon.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

So you have the 9091 headlights with the 9293 jdm bumper and no gaps? I like it I'm not shure why I didn't notice that before now. Car looks good!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Looks Clean just like your name tag hah. Are you going to the CaliAccordMeet? I wanna see it in person..
            MY MRT
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
              So you have the 9091 headlights with the 9293 jdm bumper and no gaps? I like it I'm not shure why I didn't notice that before now. Car looks good!
              I still have a usdm bumper lol, just jdm 90-91 headlights, the gaps are minimal and i have no problems with them.

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
              Looks Clean just like your name tag hah. Are you going to the CaliAccordMeet? I wanna see it in person..
              Thanks, unfortunately i cant my dad is working and i have no one to drive the cb or me down to the meet.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

You've really outdone yourself alex looks amazing buddy

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  Using the cannon really made a difference in quality with the last picture, I hope you guys like them!
                  If you are using a Canon SLR, pictures should be more clear than that.
                  Make sure you are shooting in the smoothest setting, and use a different website for hosting pictures.

Overall, your car is fucking amazing!

I always landed on just the first page, but after reading through 20-21, its fucking win!

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                    Thanks, unfortunately i cant my dad is working and i have no one to drive the cb or me down to the meet.
                    You're under 18? I presume you'd need an adult in the car, aged 25 or higher, to allow you to drive. How about the Heather Farms meet on the 22nd?
                    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Very nice, where did you purchase the lip at?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        You've really outdone yourself alex looks amazing buddy
                        Thanks joey!

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
                        If you are using a Canon SLR, pictures should be more clear than that.
                        Make sure you are shooting in the smoothest setting, and use a different website for hosting pictures.

Overall, your car is fucking amazing!

Thanks bro, I am actually using a cannon rebel t2i, I haven't messed with a pictures a lot, but it sure as hell takes some good video footage!

I always landed on just the first page, but after reading through 20-21, its fucking win!
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                        You're under 18? I presume you'd need an adult in the car, aged 25 or higher, to allow you to drive. How about the Heather Farms meet on the 22nd?
                        Well below the age of 18! Ummm, I can't even drive legally, and my dad is also working on that day

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                        Very nice, where did you purchase the lip at?
                        Thanks, of a member on here.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Just...wow. I think I just like it more because this car is completely my taste and style. I wouldn't change a thing you've done to it.

This is one of the cars that makes the CB stand out in a crowd.

Comment

Thanks mikey! I have a couple more goodies to install! Soon it will be even better! Plus I am startin to dig white sedans and coupes

Oh yeah

FUCK SPEEDBUMPS

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Did they violate the bottom of your car ?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                              Wimp go low or go home haha
                              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

YES! The asphalt raped my undercarriage

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X