No announcement yet.

XXR's seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big's cb in person looks good no denying that, he doesn't have the retarded camber going on thats for sure. I have no problem with xxr's but i can usually find older decent brand wheels for real cheap. Here in NC well atleast our local carolina honda forums people still want a small fortune for used hyped wheels with no or shit tires on them i find it hilarious when you can get the same said wheels new for less.

Now about the "hellaflush" look i see no point in doing that to a DD at all. Some cars do look good and pull it off, but they usually have expensive wheels to boot and the suspension components to match.

Kids doing it want to have said look with a 1/4 of the budget and DD them around i just don't see the point. I went through the slammed look faze many years ago and that was bad enough. To each his own most just get to carried away with the hype these days.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
      well yes....yes they will....
      X2

16x9 0 offset front, and 16x8 0 offset rear.

btw lmao, these are XXR 513's

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

looks liek you can put way less tire and clear some more. im putting a 205/40 on 16x8's.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'm not even going to lie, I used to be into this for pure aesthetic value. Then, I decided I want to go fast and be able to handle decently. "Hellaflush" or Performance, you can only have one.
          _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

so you mean I can't do this and go fast???

lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

The problem is the mentality, not the wheels.

XXRs are great, I plan to run them on whatever my next car will be.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                so you mean I can't do this and go fast???

IMG
                lol
                prime example of people going too far and having something thatd be completely unsafe on the road... not to mention it looks retarded having the bead set back that far.

oh and you can be "flush" and functional at the same time if you set up properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeless View Post
                  prime example of people going too far and having something thatd be completely unsafe on the road... not to mention it looks retarded having the bead set back that far.

oh and you can be "flush" and functional at the same time if you set up properly.
                  he he got flamed really bad over on nasioc lol, but yea with my subaru I am sitting flush with the fender, it only has slight camber, barely noticable, maybe like the car in the second pic's front wheels, or slightly less camber, since I have 10mm wider fenders up front and sti rear flares

and glory I agree with you, I could care less about the wheels on my subaru I don't track it yet I like the way they look, and when I do track it I will be getting light weight wheels, my current wheels on my subaru are 18x9.5 and weigh about 20lbs each lol, the tires are 255 wide nice N flush not stretched, like the s2k's tires ^

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                  1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

sorry but my subaru will never sit low, id rather 4wheel with it
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

So guys what are some good fitted wheels and brands. I currently have XXR002 plus 30 offset I think. They are 15s and fit really good but I want 16 or 17. Guys have any rims in minds in 16 or 17 that would go good and fit well. I have Megan ez coils and I wanna sit on stance right. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                        Yep. I was misinformed and told by everyone, "you'll be fine." "I do it all the time" "dude it's only like 5mm"

I made it around town fine but I made it about 300 miles before my lugs sheared off the studs.
                        This needs to be posted everywhere on the internet. Absolutely garbage that there are people who think it's safe to run ITRs on our cars without ground calipers or extended studs and a spacer.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                          This needs to be posted everywhere on the internet. Absolutely garbage that there are people who think it's safe to run ITRs on our cars without ground calipers or extended studs and a spacer.
                          i have to say when something like this is done correctly (with quality spacer adapters) it is safe as anything on the road.....

i just dont understand why a cb owner would ever want those ugly ass type-r wheels on their car...just my opinion.
                          SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Working...
                          X