No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just trying to no break my car again.

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
      I am just trying to no break my car again.
      Well that's easy. Don't beat on it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        lol. im in the process for getting ready for ECHM as well. getting some tires for my 16s later this week. ill finally be able to mount the rims. once i get this suspension set up ive been eyeing for a while, ill drop the car, install the lip and be happy with the ride finally. lol.
        when and where is it,I might go to it this year
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Well that's easy. Don't beat on it. Lol
          haha its a race car cant not do that. haha.

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
            when and where is it,I might go to it this year
            what? ECHM or AFM? ECHM is gonna be in Richmond, VA where it is every year.

how you been man? havent heard from you in a while. haha

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
            haha its a race car cant not do that. haha.
            lol. well expect things to break. haha.

Comment

Hey T, you should post up a ECHM invite thread in our Mid-Atlantic section...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                Hey T, you should post up a ECHM invite thread in our Mid-Atlantic section...

I might do that. We could all meet up somewhere and cruise up together.

On a side note. I just picked up a set of 195/50/16 Dunlop Direzzas for $150. Brand new tread too. Still have that new tire smell. Haha. Getting them mounted on Monday. That's after they're painted.

Comment

OMG!!!! got my rims and tires....just dont have any lug nuts....wtf!?!?! the lug nuts that are on the CG will fit the holes....just i dont have anything to tighten them down with. this is some BS!!!!

anyone have any lug nuts(tuner style) that i can get?

Comment

OMG!!!! got my rims and tires....just dont have any lug nuts....wtf!?!?! the lug nuts that are on the CG will fit the holes....just i dont have anything to tighten them down with. this is some BS!!!!

anyone have any lug nuts(tuner style) that i can get?
                    Dude...go to a tire shop and buy a set. They're only like $20...slacker!

I sold my F22 to a potential new CB7tuner member in Charlotte this past Sat. Just need to sell the tranny now and I'm good.
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

ooo, oh so much fun.
                      can't wait for somekind of UGS meet this summer.
                      Of course most yall seen the red coupe that ncoutlaw now owns.

need to sport my sedan and wagon if at all possible.
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Naw man. Didn't know he got a coupe. Haha. Nice. And please do sport the sedan man. I never get tired of seeing it. Lol

Comment

We're def in need of a Meet...been waayy too long.

Comment

Aight. BillKisMe plane on coming down on the 19th and 20th next month. We can all meet up and have a good photo shoot. I know a few spots here in wake forest. A 4 lane road that's empty during the day for some rolling shots and group pics. And a few other spots. Ill work out details and let yall know for sure. That day we can make plans for going to ECHM and the AFM meet as well. I found out that I get a week worth of vacation time that's paid. Haha. But its after July tho. But no worries. Hehehe.

Lets get the meet season off to a good start folks.

Comment

very nice, I will be having a house warming, just gotta get all settled in.
                              Escrow opened and now its time for inspections, and closing May 31st.

The best part about the house is I will be living in Mechanicsville.
                              Suits me. anyways here are a few pics...

Front of house, looks small yes?

Some of the 1 acre lot:

Back of the house, and what sold the house for me:

I know yall are thinking small garage, but you can really fit 2 cars in it,
                              on top of that, I have plenty of room to build a shop. Which is next.
                              Last edited by drummersteve7; 04-22-2012, 09:00 AM.
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Congrats Steve! Hope everything goes well with your closing and moving...that stuff can be stressful for sure.

I'm down with a Meet in the near future...just running through mod ideas and trying to get ready for the ECHM right now. Let me know what's up and we'll get something going T.

Comment

Working...
                                X