Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my dd 90 lx aka rust bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks great with the new paint job.

What part of the south bay are you from?

CALI LIFE STYLE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
      Car looks great with the new paint job.

What part of the south bay are you from?
      South san diego.

Comment

Wow your old sedan was beautiful, but this blue is gorgeous!

I really like this car from the colour, to the stance and wheels. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          #wokaflaka
          Lol, I GO HARD!! (sorry its an inside joke.)

Comment

Are you freaking kiddin me. Lol at thread name. Then u have 2 sick cars. Followed by a ick paint job. That's for the lol broham. I needed it.

Rust my ass
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

rust bucket? um no it's not. that's pretty clean. Hell, even i have a little rust. mine is in a really bad spot, the windshield pillar. you should see a couple of the other guy's cars that have a lot more rust then that. I love the new paint job! that new blue is AWESOME!! look forward to seeing more of what you will do with this car.
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                rust bucket? um no it's not. that's pretty clean. Hell, even i have a little rust. mine is in a really bad spot, the windshield pillar. you should see a couple of the other guy's cars that have a lot more rust then that. I love the new paint job! that new blue is AWESOME!! look forward to seeing more of what you will do with this car.
                thanks. well the rust was bad even tho you couldnt see becuase it had been covered up before i got it. well thats all gone know but for being a southern cali. car it was bad.

Comment

update

so been busy with the family but got some time to do somethings to the cb7.
                  got some amber corners and smoked the rear tail lights. also installed a new muffler.

Comment

I picked up a 92 ex coupe for parts. I am going to do the rear disc swap on my cb7 and the front ex lip. if anyone in san diego needs any parts hit me up.

Comment

She's a beaut.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I think she might go to a new owner.

Comment

Working...
                        X