Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using emblem glue instead of the tape works also

Comment

yea i know i did do that for a while but it looked too big, thats why i grabbed a "mini" emblem

Comment

Or do what this one is doing with his grill (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=18768) and then place the mini emblem on there... I'd say a first where I'm from.

Caleb
        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
          lol, we all went through a rice phase. Oh man, do I remember those days rolling around thinking I was Johnny Tran. Anyway, I was referring to the badge, heh.
          johnny tran!!!!!!! oh my god thats soooo fuckin funny! i went though that phase too!
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

ive thought about this before..but the badge that im getting is the one from my carpet...i got my car from my uncle who happened to work for dessert honda here in vegas...i got the car from him 3 years ago..i didnt notice that he got the custom package or that a regular off the show room accords didnt have 15 years ago..so its all good...the badge is made out of thick alluminum..i didnt notice the badge because i had another carpet on top of it..and the last time i vaccum i noticed that theres another carpet(stock) on the bottom so i took out the one over it..there are a total of 4 carpet badge on it...im posting a picture of it so you guys can see it yourself...GOOD JOB on the write up!!
            [IMG]http://img295.echo.cx/img295/702/cb7sohc4mm.jpg

Comment

i just grabbed a putty knife and seperated the factory "accord" badge off the rear and epoxied it to the grill. its a nice little mod for the $$.
              look at the pic in the sig thats where that one came from....nice job
              F22A1:blew up
              F22A1/H22:blew up
              F22A6/H22: " "
              F22A4/H22: " "
              H23A1 boosted:blew up
              H23A1:traded
              H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
              FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

Working...
              X