lummieCB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7
    Man what are you talking about. Your cars clean too! You're just at a crossroads between your CB and your next project.
    My new project is becoming a pain in the ass. I'm still looking for the perfect one to start everything, but the pricetag that comes with it is so depressing. I've already started shopping for parts to find the best deals, and I don't even own a new car yet, but research never hurts.

Comment

wtf is up with your description lol

what kind of headlights are those just blackhoused 1 piece? they are nice.... and what kind of suspension are u running i like the stance.
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        wtf is up with your description lol

what kind of headlights are those just blackhoused 1 piece? they are nice.... and what kind of suspension are u running i like the stance.
        bunch of people were getting their cars jacked so i decided to unlist all my mods. The lights are black housed 92-93 one pieces i got from ebay. I'm riding on tokico blues with Ground Control coil overs.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
          bunch of people were getting their cars jacked so i decided to unlist all my mods. The lights are black housed 92-93 one pieces i got from ebay. I'm riding on tokico blues with Ground Control coil overs.
          lol, I never noticed your description. I really like your future plans.

Comment

is that a legend lip on ur car?
            Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
            ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

damn ur legend lip is really flushed good job on the kidd
              i LOVE jdM

Comment

www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

^^ that pic looks like it was taken pre-digi cam days...
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

It took me a while to figure out that picture was just on the roof of a parking structure, but yeah that does look pre-digicam. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                      It took me a while to figure out that picture was just on the roof of a parking structure, but yeah that does look pre-digicam. haha
                      yep, that picture was taken with film! i think it was around 1999 or 2000?

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Is that a Legend front lip??
                        It's doin' it! Mad props.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

You have one sexay coupe!
                          I am curious what seats you have?
                          I have a tan interior as well and those seats look nice (from the headrests anyways). Do you like the side bolsters?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

aotm june!!! yea boy!!!
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                              You have one sexay coupe!
                              I am curious what seats you have?
                              I have a tan interior as well and those seats look nice (from the headrests anyways). Do you like the side bolsters?

stock seats with DA headrest a lot of other ppl on the forum has it
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

^^ Yup. Just pulled them off a '93 Teggy at the yard last month. Cost me $22 for both.

Comment

Working...
                                X