Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

h22a head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a head

This is a rumor but according to some post on honda tech, I heard that you can swap an h22 head on a k20 rsx motor (or maybe vice versa, i don't remember). Is that true?

nope sorry man... but i heard that a b16 head mated to a f22 block makes 180's to the wheel.

Comment

Ok i need a bunch of power out of my car. My 92 accord needs to make more power so i can beat this celica. I'm sure i can find a B16 head. Are you sure it mates with a f22a engine. I hink since it's on a smaller block that it wouldn't work.

Comment

Just frop the whole H swap man, you'll be happy with it.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

h22 head on the f22 block if you wanna do a head swap ........
          GOT FRANK?
          F22A1:blew up
          F22A1/H22:blew up
          F22A6/H22: " "
          F22A4/H22: " "
          H23A1 boosted:blew up
          H23A1:traded
          H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
          FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

Originally posted by shadetreecustom
            h22 head on the f22 block if you wanna do a head swap ........
            GOT FRANK?

Too bad you can't rev the stock F22 bottom end to get the most out of the H22 head...

Comment

thats a laugh wedgy because the h22a makes peak hp by like 6,800rpm-7,200rpm anyway.. and the f22a bottom end can take 7,200 pretty well

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

itll will hold it very well with no problems
                F22A1:blew up
                F22A1/H22:blew up
                F22A6/H22: " "
                F22A4/H22: " "
                H23A1 boosted:blew up
                H23A1:traded
                H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
                FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

this is kinda off topic i guess. but ive heard that its possible to shove a h22 crank into a f22 block. is this true? cuz then you could rev it without worrying
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

how is 7,200rpm driving like a vtec motor?? and whose to say ud hit that everytime.. moreso after getting on a dyno i doubt peak hp would be anywhere near 7,200rpm..

most h22a owners dont stick to their stock rev limit.. chipped ecu's tend to change that

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      this is kinda off topic i guess. but ive heard that its possible to shove a h22 crank into a f22 block. is this true? cuz then you could rev it without worrying
                      It's possible, I'm sure. I read once that the F22 crank, rods, and pistons in an H22 block would make a 2.3L motor... Perhaps the other way around would make a 2.1L motor? I dunno. But I assume it would work.

Comment

Working...
                      X