No announcement yet.

Ps4 and X-Box 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does someone want to TLDR; what Microsoft screwed up?

I've been very disinterested and haven't paid attention at all.
    In fact: There's a chance I would've ended up like h22sparkle, going to buy them without realizing they'd not been released yet.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
      Does someone want to TLDR; what Microsoft screwed up?

I've been very disinterested and haven't paid attention at all.
      In fact: There's a chance I would've ended up like h22sparkle, going to buy them without realizing they'd not been released yet.
      Really dude?

We are still on the first page.

Stop being lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        My xbox360 just busted a grumpy for no good reason... so yeah, if I bother buying a new system, it'll be a PS4. The only unfortunate thing is that the PS4 is not backwards compatible, so it won't play PS3 games (like GT6)

Plus, Microsoft can suck it for calling the THIRD Xbox the "xbox 1"
        your right to a certain extent deev I saw something on the Ps store where you can transfer over games to make it backwards compatible for like 10bucks a game I'm not sure if this is with all of them . I saw they had it with assassins creed 4 and cod ghosts

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          typing out xbox as x-box is the same thing as spelling it v-tec
          why u mad for son

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            why u mad for son
            I'm mad?

Comment

Like a hatter.

Comment

I don't really think that this is going to be as bad for the xbox one as people think it is going to be. In my area, preorders went FAST. Two Gamestops, a Toys 'R Us, a Best Buy, every place you could preorder it, was out of them within a few days of being able to get them. The two Gamestops were out within the first 24 hours, because that's usually the first place people think of to go.
                And now Sony's let the other shoe drop with the bad news about the PS4 that they just kept quiet about until now. No external usb storage of any kind, no media sharing from your computer, doesn't play mp3's, and the first thing you will have to do when you take it out of the box is download a large patch, or it can't do things like play dvd's or blu-rays.

Comment

If your using your PlayStation for music or as a desktop computer, your kind of missing the point.

I only use my ps3 for games, dvds, and Netflix. I would rather get the ps4 over xbox1 but, i don't need to. I don't have a whole lot of time to play much anyway. Downloading a patch is nothing. Better than getting stalked by your own appliance.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I live pretty much live in Microsoft with 3 or 4 bug campuses something like 2 miles away and everyone has an XBOX, that will be changing. My Aunt who use to work for Microsoft, defended Windows Vista as being better than XP and she is saying she might go with a PS4 even though she can get the XBOX1 for one hell of a discount.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

got my ps4 preordered.

Originally posted by sandman61377 View Post
                      I don't really think that this is going to be as bad for the xbox one as people think it is going to be. In my area, preorders went FAST. Two Gamestops, a Toys 'R Us, a Best Buy, every place you could preorder it, was out of them within a few days of being able to get them. The two Gamestops were out within the first 24 hours, because that's usually the first place people think of to go.
                      And now Sony's let the other shoe drop with the bad news about the PS4 that they just kept quiet about until now. No external usb storage of any kind, no media sharing from your computer, doesn't play mp3's, and the first thing you will have to do when you take it out of the box is download a large patch, or it can't do things like play dvd's or blu-rays.
                      word also dropped that without internet your xbox one is basically a brick. so its a same boat situation lol

Imagine it's November 22nd: You've got your shiny new Xbox One from the local games merchant, you've got it home, and it's time to video game. Aw shucks, the internet is out! But that's okay, as you've got yourself a physical game disc ready to go. Sadly, it looks like you've got yourself a $500 paperweight until your ISP comes back online. "Functionally, you will be able to do very little without taking the day one update," Microsoft senior director of product management Albert Penello told Engadget in a recent interview. We posed just such a scenario to him, and asked what we could do with an Xbox One out of the box. "Nothing. You need the Day One update," he said.

We've known since June that the Xbox One would require such an update, but not how comprehensive it will be. "A lot of the apps come with the day one update because they wouldn't have even been done," Penello added. "You're gonna need to take this update. It's not gonna be really an optional thing'." Essentially, the Xbox One currently being manufactured contains a relatively old version of the console's operating system, and thus the need for such an update. That even games are unplayable may seem a bit extreme, but it's a measure of the system's software being updated until the very last minute. Fingers crossed your internet service is strong as we head toward launch later this month!
                      http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/08/x...pdate-details/
                      Last edited by Jking72; 11-09-2013, 02:02 AM.
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

I'm giving them both a pass, I haven't owned a console since Gamecube. I'm a PC gamer all the way, but unlike most asshat PC gamers, I won't clown on the consoles. They just aren't my style.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I honestly like the xbox more but microsoft is just so full of fail as a company im going ps4.
                          Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

Ps4 for sure. I mean if your buying a GAME console it should be the best GAME console you can get. Not one thats more focused on tv and video, they have computers and TVs that are Made for that. Xbox is missing the point of being a "video game console" and has turned into more of an all around entertainment system.

Ps4 is sold out Everywhere and even tho you can still pre order sony is months behind on orders. They are selling faster than they can make them. Europe is 4 months behind on orders. Xbox doesn't have this problem for a reason. It's just not as good a gaming platform this time around and $100 more. Microsoft will definitely take a hit.
                            I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

imma buy three systems and and charge people 600 around Christmas time

Comment

Working...
                              X